ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture request - Dynamique 1.2 16v MK2 PH2

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just a picture request for the Mk2 Ph2 dynamiques here... don't want any RS replicas... just dynamiques... wanna see what u have so far done to your cars :)

Thanks

Haz

BMW M135i
Been posted a million times before but you'll have it again cos i'm a pic *****. Not a 1.2 but all the same.

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1695.JPG

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I want pictures of your 'modified' engine bays also!! No standard engine bays tho.. lol

good thing i started to clean it yest in prep for FCS ;)

still needs a CAF and a few bits polishing but you get the idea :)

DSC00325.gif

DSC00326.gif

DSC00327.gif

thats my setup Haz mate, minus a CAF down to the lower grill

jamie

want one? ebay, but i have a spare, though think its bent come to think about it :S

gimme a sec, ill find a link

jamie

fancey selling me your spare :) mines pretty pikey at the min :(

not sure what condition its in lad, i want to do a different setup at first, so might be bent, can be bent back but just letting you know :)

will get back to you in a sec or two :)

The ones from K-Tec?.. Did you fit them youself? If not how much did you pay to get them fitted?
Cheers Dude

Matt

nope ordered from russ on here in the groupbuy, fitted by paul at rstuning (top lad) paid what ever three hours of labour was, then 35 quid to setup correct, ie camber and tracking

jamie

Clio MK2 (1.2)
@ Combine04.. engine bay looks good, what the Induction kit u go on there? and were did u get that battery cover? was gona get the CF 1, but want a shiny 1 lol :D

£100 then £60 to spray.... il be getting a brand spanking new one when it comes back from repair after getting crashed into last week though...

@ Combine04.. engine bay looks good, what the Induction kit u go on there? and were did u get that battery cover? was gona get the CF 1, but want a shiny 1 lol :D

as said its a viper, the cover was this from ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120118866991

jamie, your such a pic wh*re...... youve probably seen mine via msn haz but here you go...

says you!! ;):rasp:

jamie, your such a pic wh*re...... youve probably seen mine via msn haz but here you go...

how much did that rear bumper cost you????

its a 172 rear one mate, 50+ for the bumper, 100 or so to spray;

DSC04117.gif

DSC04113.gif

DSC04092.gif

:rasp:

jamie

BMW E92/Audi S3
..i thought that lol. can i get the bumper from renault becaUse ive been after a 172 rear bumper for a long time