ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - Clios with my towing eyes on track

Si

RS Clio 172
Hi,

Bit of a strange request but I'm using the towing eye thing i've been doing as a college project. Would be nice to have some pics of the towing eyes on some of your beautiful cars! haha.

Track pics preferable but I'm open to other arty stuff.

Cheers!

RenaultSport 172
I don't have one of your's but an OMP one? Any good?

me2.jpg

Si

RS Clio 172
you're all traitors with non-si towing eyes! :(

although the people i'm presenting my work too prob wont notice the difference... i'd ideally like pics of cars with my actual ones on. lol.

Naith - do one. and wtf is going on with us anyway? i thought we were sorting something out? can't even remember now.

Qashcow
ah sorry, didnt notice that bit :D they wont know the difference lol. did the omp prior to yours coming along

Naith - do one. and wtf is going on with us anyway? i thought we were sorting something out? can't even remember now.

fcuk off! i said send me your address and i'd send this back to you and you said you'd probs haver the right one for me at urs or something.

if im honest i cant even remember now.

facebook me innit x

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
where can i get one of these towing eyes from guys? also anyone know of where you can get the carbon air ducts for a ph2 172 to replace the fog lights, like on the cup racers?

Si

RS Clio 172
I think streamline carbon are looking into making the brake ducts in carbon.

for the towing eyes have a search in the group buy section for my thread :)

1.4 phase 1
i like that except the orange stickers on the side nd bonnet. really i prefer it with out the stickers lol.