ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request

Mondeo ST220
Any chance someone can photoshop my wheels black, and also another photoshop anthracite?

Going to get the wheels refurbed and thinking of maybe making it a little different.

2323160581_d142c205eb_b.jpg

a%3E

a%3E

Mondeo ST220
I have yes, just the silver is bad enough to clean!

ok lol. lets see white as well. pleeaaaase :)

clio 1.4 sport
here u are mate...

2323160581_d142c205eb_b.jpg

did it a bit wrong but its too much cutting out of the wheels to be botherd to make them white lol. You shouldnt have soo many spokes! but i think you should make it low!!!

clio 1.4 sport
i slammed it in the pic i think it looks a lot better and tinted the windows that looks good aswell!

Clio 1.2 16v 172 BodyKit
hey guy's i hav white OZ WRC's and i feelin like change, has neone seen a set of 7.5x16 Borbet A's on a clio? ne1 think they culd maybe photoshop it n see how it looks?
regards phil. :)

Mondeo ST220
haha true they don't really go hand in hand.

does look stealthy in black but think i'm edging towards the white.

More opinions welcome.

Turbos.
I think they look good as they are. I don't think a Mondeo is the sort of car to externally modify really... just lower it a bit.