ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop Fiesta RS

J03

MX5 1.8
just gathering some ideas on what we can do with the ST.. thought about the JWRC bodykit.. but wanted something different. so i came up with this :)

02082009116.jpg

photoshop

RSFIESTASHOP1.jpg

also done a new style fiest too :)

newfiestashop.jpg

opinions?

Pretty cool shops tbh. The last one is a bit like the ones Auto Exress knock out and then say 'exclusive'

Trophy #490
I've seen a white Fiesta ST driving around in Wakefield with a sort of RS kit. Looks amazing, really wide and low, RS alloys, full roll cage, bucket seats and harnesses, looks a proper beast! Sounds brilliant aswell, would love to know more about it as I always see the lad driving about.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
IF ford made the last one like that as RS 2.0 turbo they would sell shedloads !! (id have one)

You should send last pic to ford design HQ might give you a job !

Nice work fella :approve:

Last edited:

J03

MX5 1.8
ha cheers guys yeah thought about sending come pics in :p
and ive seen a few in wakefield too, its the JWRC bodykit by puma speed. seen a white and blue one driving about wide as fooook! really lush! and i hope fords going to bring an RS version of the new fiesta too :)

Trophy #490
ha cheers guys yeah thought about sending come pics in :p
and ive seen a few in wakefield too, its the JWRC bodykit by puma speed. seen a white and blue one driving about wide as fooook! really lush! and i hope fords going to bring an RS version of the new fiesta too :)

Looks brilliant doesn't it! Thought it could have been something to do with Puma Speed actually, based in Wakefield aren't they. They look really well done, not too OTT either, just a proper beast! Any idea how much the kit costs? Looks like the lad with the white one spent a fortune on his.

J03

MX5 1.8
lol yeah i knew someone would pick out the wheels.. oops il do another one later on :) yeah the white fiesta normally drives around with an astra GSI and a new black glf R32 with a cream nose... its so wide it looks really good. i dont know how much it costs, over 1k i think!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks brilliant doesn't it! Thought it could have been something to do with Puma Speed actually, based in Wakefield aren't they. They look really well done, not too OTT either, just a proper beast! Any idea how much the kit costs? Looks like the lad with the white one spent a fortune on his.

The JCW retails at around 2K but I think Pumaspeed sell it for around £1200 now.

Good 'chops dude.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
RSFIESTASHOP1.jpg

A good bodyshop could do that for you no probs mate.

J03

MX5 1.8
thats very nice jungle jim!

heres a pic with the moving wheels..

movingfiestaRS.jpg

and for those wondering what the rear would look like, heres a sneak peak

STrear.jpg

:)

i like the rear bumper but the outside edges of the exhaust ie where the tires are can something be done there? too much tire on show if you get me

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
i like the rear bumper but the outside edges of the exhaust ie where the tires are can something be done there? too much tire on show if you get me

yeah I see what you mean, almost looks like its shrunk in the wash!

very good 'shops though, the new shape one looks awesome

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
yeah i get what you mean, i came up with this

STrear-1.jpg

abit fatter ;)

Thats better, love the front aswell, you realy should do that! looks class!!

If ford made the new fiesta like that with 2.0 turbo with 200+ id buy one

Thats very well done!!

J03

MX5 1.8
Just looks like a copy of andy gallachers fiesta same style kit as on the focus

the bumper comes from the new RS FOCUS and the rear is from puma speed. so not the same kit, hes got the WRC rally kit on his. looks nothing alike compared to his focus!