ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo request of stripped clio 172/182's

16v
I have just bought a new car and my 172 will now be just be used for track days and Hill climbs so I was hoping that you guys could give me an idea of what to take off and how easy it will be!!!

Clio @ South Mims meet 2.JPG

Photos and any other info would be great.....

PS Interior will be for sale so look out for it on the for sale section or send
me a PM.

Thank you ;)

just take out everything u dont need!! all of the rear could go and some of the front, depends how far you want to take it ...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This is my Track Sl@g. Very very near completion. This is what it looked like after a morning with a socket set! lol.

EVERYTHING comes out.

thecoles018.jpg

thecoles017.jpg

thecoles016.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
About three hours to take everything out.

Now it currently has a welded in Harness brace (dangerous bolting harnesses to the floor) two Cobra buckets and two pairs of harnesses.

I'll get some more pics up tomorrow night, update my little track car thread!

Thats it!

M2 Competition
just take out everything u dont need!! all of the rear could go and some of the front, depends how far you want to take it ...

Yep. Have taken my carpet and sound deadening out, but left the door cards in. For weight saved vs practicality no point removing them.

Lionel Richie
yep, hey it'll be talked about on cliosport for a while anyway! LOL

"did you see fred crash?? the nutter! he's dead now though, shame!"