ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 2 radio display plastic surround/door handle paint

Golf GTI
Hey guys
I was hoping someone could answer a few quick questions for me:
- Is the plastic used around the clock the same finish for every phase 2 model - i.e. sport and non-sport? I have a 182 and it has a slightly glossy appearance it's been painted. Are they all like this or do the cheaper models just come as matte plastic?
- Can this part be easily seperated from a dash top? I read somewhere on here that you can cut the weld points and just glue it back on... Is this right?

I'm asking cos I want to replace just that part - not the whole dash top, as my dash top has a 'limited edition F1 team' sticker on it which I can't remove. Unfortunately this one part has been damaged a bit by the sun.

And finally - the door handles, these have a similar finish to the centre dash plastic. The paint is peeling off. Are these the same across all Clio models, or did some just come as plain black plastic?

Hope to get some answers soon. Cheers !