ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 shop.. yes another one :P

J03

MX5 1.8
ok i thought about it.. am tempted for another ph2.. so heres a quick photoshop ive just done now with my old car bits onto this picture..
mods are obvious.
i wanted a meaner look, badboy has been done but its done as - you can tell the car looks more aggressive but cant really tell if its badboy so not too chavvy :) lights are from my old car, but CS lights would be put on. just an idea :) my old schmidts powder coated black with red lip..

so thoughts?

1ajshdjas.jpg

old

idearideheight.jpg

:)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I like the shop, looks better than your old ph2 IMO.

Is a plate like that legal? Or just tell the rozzers the sticky bits fell off if they ask?

182 Cup
Wheels look superb! Don't know if the bonnet looks different enough to justify the work though. Overall - excellent! Need to get myself some of those fog light ducts!

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah when i get rid of my mx5 il get another ph2/3 :) just gathering ideas and opinions before i go all out.. wheels wont look as big because their only 15s available, on the photoshop is more like 16/17 but serious slammage will sort the small side of it out!
the bonnet i tried to do it so its not OBVIOUSLY badboy.. just tried to keep it as ud wouldnt figure it out if i didnt tell you kinda thing

b/g 182, meg tourer
a 172 with coilovers set very low, wheel spacers and the black/red lip schmidts like the first pic would look awesome!

not keen on the reg plate location, stickers, cf bonnet.

J03

MX5 1.8
a 172 with coilovers set very low, wheel spacers and the black/red lip schmidts like the first pic would look awesome!

not keen on the reg plate location, stickers, cf bonnet.

thanks :) it would be a rep ;) not the acutally thing haha i wish though.. yeah plate location was just a reminicent of my old ph2. stickers and CF bonnet was already on the donar image. but CF bonnet wouldnt be on the list of mods.. stickers wouldnt either

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
too much goin on imo

I'D, lose the elf stickers, lose the tow stickers, black tow bar, go for the the dish wheels, black or grey writing on the bullets.

win :)

J03

MX5 1.8
well hopefully if i can get a good price from my mx5 it will happen.. also am living at home for uni next year so no friggin rents to pay!

J03

MX5 1.8
yup xenons would be on the list rather than my chavy angels :p carbon diamond i never got round to do but it would be a nice feature :)

J03

MX5 1.8
so hold on..what car have you got now? lol

ha ive had an 1.2 MK2 PH3 clio, the top bottom pic with wide grille on schmidts wheels, now i have a 1.8i MK1 mx5. but am finding hard to keep it on the road with tax plus the massive insurance at uni. so am looking for a 1.4/1.6 and making it a rep that looks similar to these photoshops :) hope that clears it up ha