ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 seats in a ph1 172 wiring???

clio mk1
O.k, if this gearbox job goes well on this damn 172 ph1 I have .. It will be time to move onto to other issues!

Most annoyingly is the Airbag / Serv light being on all the time (due to airbag issues)! This is only such a problem as some r****d (or maybe retarded moron) thought it would be a good idea to put in those god awful ph2 front seats with the perforated alcantara panels! Obviously the wiring blocks are different and the wire colours don't even match up ... options are simply to replace with ph1 seats, but I'm spending no more money on this car as it's caused enough problems already or to simply solder the correct wires together so as they work and extinguish the lights (most preferable option resulting in extra safety thingymabobs)!

Problem is I don't know which colour wires on the seat go to which colour wires in the cars loom connectors .... Also the steering wheel has been messed around with and the airbag left unbolted (oooh safe) so I have to presume the slip ring is also knackered, no matter I have some 3.9 oHM resistors to fix that issue!

So can anyone help with what wires go where?? I have used the search function but after an hour I find it time to ask for help with it lol

Also Does anyone know who mullered this ph1 as I want to put dog pooh in a bag on his doorstep and set fire to it (W873 SWP) C2 spoilers are not for the boot of a 172 *idiot*

clio mk1
Looked nearly identical to a C2 spoiler (my friend has one lol)

Attachments

• 11056709_10153058142018567_75910982_n.jpg
    11056709_10153058142018567_75910982_n.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 45
  clio mk1
I'm sure someone will come along that has done it before .. they usually do!
Someone must have done this before, I tried to remove the airbag ECU but these don't work the same way as a Saxo does. Must be linked into the main ECU somehow, however I have been told that you can remove pin7?? from the ECU to resolve the light issue but I can't see as this would do anything other than ruining the main ECU on the car which would be a disaster!