ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 flamer sunderland

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
I think iv also seen the same car coming along toll bar road turned off towards sainsburys after I gave him a little taste of the booost

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Or petrol tokens, whatever floats your boat lol. I work on the seafront now mate. Queen Vic hotel... Hence alllllll the spotted threads ha, there's always sport cars driving past ha

2000 X PH1 172
Ha this guy tried racing me in my Ph1, he's an idiot though he did it with a bairn in the back.

Seems like a bit of a chav tbh and it sounded awful.
The exhaust it has on mate is a Magnex.

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
I'm guessing he ain't a member on here or ain't wonting too own up too being smoked and called a idiot /Chav ha

Trophy Turbo :)
Knuckles thats were you work hey!!! i knew id find out Ill Get John to keep a Eye on you then LOL. Oh by the way i also work there also so i may see you on my monthly visit, look out for the guy with a laptop and suit on and may be a red clio sport outside.

Tell Trish and Co i say hello ;)

can pay me in beer token for a 299.8 and 345lbs ride out also lol ;)