ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 1.2 16v dynamiq immobiliser problems URGENT

Renault clio 1.2
Right, so basically i was driving my car friday night, got a mile down the road from my house and all the power just started to die. Lights went dim, power steering went then just cut out. Got the car home by towing it and put a new battery on it and it started up and i drove down to mu girlfriends house. Was there a few hours then came home. Got to it yesterday morning and it was dead again. We thought it was the alternator, but after messing about with the key. Takong it out turning it, ect. It eventually started. Last night went to town, all my power went again, then cut out. Tried turning the key and could just hear the immobiliser clicking. And occaisionally the starter motor wpuld turn over for a couple of seconds. But now it just wont start at all. It doesnt have the original ley fob. It is an aftermarket one with no button on it. If anyone could help? Would be much appreciated!