ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Turbo 0-100mph

Ph1 T
Did a quick video of the ph1 today not really given it any yet so thought id see what it can do from stood still all video'd on my private road obviously ;)

From what i can gather its within 11 secs maybe slightly under 0-100.. I think i could defo get it better as still learning to control the throttle not bad though really

th_2DD33FD6-572B-4ADF-B803-1602E6A05A37-114-0000004CC1F771BB.jpg

Ph1 T
Comedy figures, any idea's what it weighs?

No mate could do with getting it weighed tbh.

2 buckets,cage,homemade doorcards and ph1 dash.

i was watching the video and thinking it doesnt actually look that quick then clocked the time 10-11 secs is pretty decent

O

Oakley12

That's quick!! Get some vids of drive by's, turbo spooling, and off the mark. :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Awesome Dan :)

was your car at GSF last Monday mate, I think i parked next to it?

Ph1 T
It will have been yes mate if it was filthy and looked liked someone had just dumped it that will have been me mate my yard is next door

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Impressed at how well the front intercooler fits pal :) I said the mrs that I think I knew the car from the forum :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nicely done mate, thats about as quick as mine was with 250lbft and 260bhp, but fully trimmed even the rear seats and radio etc, so it shows how much difference weight loss makes, but mine's still very much a road car as well so not prepared to strip it, got the mk1 for that.

Ph1 T
Nicely done mate, thats about as quick as mine was with 250lbft and 260bhp, but fully trimmed even the rear seats and radio etc, so it shows how much difference weight loss makes, but mine's still very much a road car as well so not prepared to strip it, got the mk1 for that.

Yeah by the sounds of it me stripping it has made abit of difference which with the control of my foot should be nice on track.. Next time your out get a fresh video of yours done after the build bet it's epic..

Ill be happy to retire the ph1 to my second car tbh will enjoy it alot more that way

RB Clio 182
Yeah still getting used to it bud. But tbh from rough looking at times it's no different to mine

Yours would pull tho mate, you changed early in 1st to get the power down, but that 182 does get to 60 in around 5 secs which is pretty decent tbh, its probably down hill tho lol.

I bet that pulls well in 5th too ;)

Ph1 T
Yours would pull tho mate, you changed early in 1st to get the power down, but that 182 does get to 60 in around 5 secs which is pretty decent tbh, its probably down hill tho lol.

I bet that pulls well in 5th too ;)

Yeah simply would just spin up which it would all way upto 4th Tbf if just slammed foot to ground.. Ill have to practise my 0-60 see what I can do :) lol

Yeah 5th is lovely motorway overtaking is just too easy..

RB Clio 182
Yeah simply would just spin up which it would all way upto 4th Tbf if just slammed foot to ground.. Ill have to practise my 0-60 see what I can do :) lol

Yeah 5th is lovely motorway overtaking is just too easy..

Fancy another yorshire meet?

Get one organised, itl good to see it mate :)

Nimbus Megane R26
im guessing you were not giving it full beans in that video? My R26 looks to be faster than that i reckon.