ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172

Mk2 Ph1 172
rs5.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs1.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
colour code door handles little splitter and its perfect mate. looks nice

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice!

Is that lime green caliper paint?? Where did you get that from dude?

Mk2 Ph1 172
Not sure with the ph2 rear bumper, if one comes cheap maybe. As for the cup spoiler and splitter well i am skint. But are planned for the future.
Cheers for all the positive comments.

Mike

Golf R/Leon FR
or you can get a mk3 rubber splitter from renault for £20 and looks just as good

im just waiting for a part number off hutchie/karl

Mk2 Ph1 172
I'm not sure about colour coding might put the standard side strips back on. As for the ph2 rear bumper im not sure, yes its more modern but i just like the overall look of the ph1.

Mk2 Ph1 172
Yer i'm trying to get hold of some standard side strip, then at least i can put them on and see which one i prefer.

Thanks again for all the comments.

Golf R/Leon FR
here some very old pics of mine when i first got it (4 years ago)

ph1 strips (black)
Photo-0024.jpg

ph2 strips (black)
Photo-0093.jpg

ph2 colour coded

Photo-0123.jpg

cup splitter
DSC00459.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

excuse the old crap quality pics lol

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure with the ph2 rear bumper, if one comes cheap maybe. As for the cup spoiler and splitter well i am skint. But are planned for the future.
Cheers for all the positive comments.

Mike

Dont do Ph2 rear end !!!! Keep the Ph1 as a Ph1 !

Car looks good !! Haven't really seen too many silver with black wheels on here.

Looking really good mate, as said colour coding the handles & spliter would look good, dont fit a ph2 rear bumper tho :(

^ Good man !
im starting to like the ph2 rear on the ph1 now :S

never thought i would tbh

^ :nono:

Mk2 Ph1 172
Love the cup splitter, and think the standard ph1 strips are my favorite. Although i do quite like the colour coded ph2 strips. I just don't think colour coded ph1 strips look right.