ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

performance spark plugs and leads

ur megane r26
ok kl cheers mate apparently the standard ones are good enough, wot about if i have different modifications will standard ones still be realli good or will performance ones be better

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Thel be fine, i doubt youll need to change leads and plugs unless you make major engine mods.

ur megane r26
so if they start doing that just replace them with standard ones yer? and may sound like a silly question but how do i no when they are shorting

lift number 1 @ btm
performance leads will make no difference to the engine. the only thing is they can take more heat. and you will know if the standard ones are buggered when the engine missfires, and you can hear them sparking to the head.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
apparently only worth going for performance plugs on a turbo car from what ive heard, my mate put a set of HKS plugs in a calibra turbo and noticed a difference aparently

on the clio tho just stick to standard leands and NGK plugs