ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance fuels

Status
Not open for further replies.
  SG 200
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been discussed before (I did a quick search which came up with nothing).

What do you all think about performance fuels such as Shell V-Power? Do they really make a difference? What fuel do you all prefer and why?

Unless your car is mapped to specifically use the higher octane stuff, you would never notice a difference IMo.

I've used it and haven't and not noticed any difference at all. Although for the little extra cost you might aswell use it.

Clio 200t
Ive used both in the 200t, 'normal stuff' and vpower, couldn't notice any difference. However always put vpower in.

However in my 197 I could tell the difference if I put in basic fuel. I always put vpower in it.

Phase 2 Iceberg 172
I always use shell nitro only because renault say so and I get paid mileage so fuel price isnt an issue.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Aral 102 Ultimate here. Think the ST picks up better with it.

big boost cup
image.jpg
That's what I'm running

Status
Not open for further replies.