ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
Breaking news from Tokyo! Basically the Japanese man said they are sorry and "never seen it happening to them"
Should be a real eye opener lol

Fiesta ST-2
Never saw it coming lol? A group of hackers said they wanted revenge days before! I know they weren't behind it but still.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
on the PSN thread says next week Liam, i've got a week off in 2 weeks time just as long it's on by then i'll be happy. Not happy at mo like but never mind

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ha ha ali, what happened like? maybe someone really needed to play on MW2 that bad

is the whole place down like?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol try and get a quad lol, i bet you'll have a great time Ali. So you'll be going in the next few weeks like?

Clio 1.2 16v
I need to get a new laptop 1st but yeah I'd try doing a commentry for the crack, I'd run out of things to say in geddes videos unless you pulled a rpg out lol, psn being reported back on in japan lads, swet on tonight maybe!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i can see you being class Dredz on the commentary. I'll keep an eye out on the PSN today

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah, could do with a few more people rocking the cliosport name too. I don't mind boosting people if not having pro perks is a problem.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
theres Klaxxon who's got the CS_ too. as you said need a few more members to make it worth while.

Get your fingers out and make a new clan for MW2 it's "CS_" then what ever you want

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Sony is currently hosting a press conference in Japan detailing the changes and details of the "Welcome Back" program that will be providing compensation to affected users during the PlayStation outage.
First of all, what will you be getting out of this? Details are still coming in, but everyone will get 30 days of PSN+ for free (current subscribers will get 30 additional days for free), and Music Unlimited subscribers will get 30 additional days of service as well. They mentioned providing additional "premium content" as well, although those plans aren't completely clear right now.
Sony hopes to restore service by next week for online gaming to PS3 and PSP users, and to have the full service, including the PlayStation Store and Qriocity, back online by the end of the month.
We'll have more information soon, so stay tuned.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...vice-back-online-by-end-of-may/#ixzz1LDRHajd7

Clio 1.2 16v
Playstation plus free for 30 days which gives you cheaper games and some free avatars, themes and games. It's very clever by Sony because some people will buy it when they see how good it is. Plus they make money on the purchases that are cheaper while using the free discount with plus. The week is up and were still not online! B@stards

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Playstation plus free for 30 days which gives you cheaper games and some free avatars, themes and games. It's very clever by Sony because some people will buy it when they see how good it is. Plus they make money on the purchases that are cheaper while using the free discount with plus. The week is up and were still not online! B@stards

so its basically a load of s**t and way for them to advertise 1 of there products while mugs think they got something for nothing.

Clio 1.2 16v
so its basically a load of s**t and way for them to advertise 1 of there products while mugs think they got something for nothing.

Correct, can't see them sticking to their deadline of today or tomorrow either due to the lack of updates on Twitter and their blog, they'll use the hack of the pc server to buy them more time I reckon

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Have to say i'm still impressed with myself after watching this again, what a game and what a kill streak

Last edited by a moderator: