ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so sorry fiestec,i didn't notice to be honest. I'll make it up to you i promise

i'm on now by the way for quit abit

Clio 1.2 16v
il join you lot later after work, aint had time to play cod, been with the missus for the last two days and she insists on playing Portal, on a late tomoz aswell so will be a very late one tonight!

p.s i was f*cking bladdered Sunday night did i do well? lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
crying+baby.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm watching tv now, i've played abit for one day getting worn out now

Be on tomorrow, in the morning for abit too.

I'm uploading that mega come back game on Invasion on YouTube, some of you were asking for it. Be on my account about an hour n half time

See you on tomorrow, i'm off now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

a nice treat for you, and what a game. good job people :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ill be on later after Waterloo Road ( :eek: coz im blatently homo)... Get ready for some SWETY NOOB TUBE & RPG action!! Harpham is coming back!!!

was it you with your CS_ account, if so start using it so i will use it

was it you with your CS_ account, if so start using it so i will use it

Nope, I had another one on my dad's PS3, (which I think im friends with you on that), but I only used it once or twice. I cant remember what it's called now.
Ill be sticking with the Harpham account, so that I dont have to add 457823534 people again lol and ive ran out of email addresses to use ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Aye I will be!! Got to wash car quickly after dinner and I will be ready to go!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been using my im on fire account today and been stonkingly good, had some epic skills on a few games, a few flawless ones too. the people on the other side were gob smaked

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
im on until 8/8.30ish then off out, back on round midnight maybe bit later.

have a presentation tomorrow and 3 assignments to hand in, but MW2 wins without a doubt! LOL

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
contacts have dried up so wont be on tonight, will be on for a mega session tomorrow night

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll get a SWET on with you Dredz

also i've noticed a couple of you have the Grip with the SPAS 12, i'd say take it off and put the FMJ or the extended mag, that's what i do. You'll soon get use to not having the GRIP

Fiesta ST-2
Geddes is right, Im almost certain it has more range without grip!
Liam what a let down, chuck some solution on em or sit right up against the tv!
I'll be on for a propper session, got no cod yesterday was too busy messing about with me new phone.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geddes is right, Im almost certain it has more range without grip!
Liam what a let down, chuck some solution on em or sit right up against the tv!
I'll be on for a propper session, got no cod yesterday was too busy messing about with me new phone.

just rang work and there's no overtime this weekend, bit of a shame as it's time n half and double time. So i'll be on for abit over the weekend

Got loads of footage past week, dont know what to do with it

what phone you got now like?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm waiting for the HTC Sensation, seen the S2 and it doesn't look that great visualy. I'm just picky

what would be good if there's someone who i can give my footage too and they can sort it out and do something with it