ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
I'm waiting for the HTC Sensation, seen the S2 and it doesn't look that great visualy. I'm just picky

what would be good if there's someone who i can give my footage too and they can sort it out and do something with it

Like me?! and do a commentary lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i don't mind posting up whole games, but after seeing videos like sandy ravage, he does like best bits of like SPAS, Missle Kills, Triple-Multi kills and so on. i want videos like that. Like best bits from different videos

If any of you inc you dredz want to do it, nee bother. I'm not good at stuff like this.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How do i watch previous games? Can't find the option...
what you mean?

i see there's a new glitch lol, just this minute seen it in action, it's on Storm seen this guy on our team in the Blown out Tanker in the corner. you cant see them but they can see you

Clio 1.2 16v
what you mean?

i see there's a new glitch lol, just this minute seen it in action, it's on Storm seen this guy on our team in the Blown out Tanker in the corner. you cant see them but they can see you

Thats been there since the map pack but its useless because once you get in you cant move lol

Clio 1.2 16v
i see from my PSN app that Mr Mac has joined the party, dont have too much fun until i get back ok?

LiamC you'd have loved my sniping this morning! when its just me and Geddes we seem to be unbeatable :hail:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aly is off now, i'll head of now too i think, not many people on tonight and i'm abit tired.

Just been playing TDM abit, had a stonker of a game on Derail.

Aye we were Dredz :approve:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ill be on tomorrow night for some ELBIFADOR flanking and swettin! I so wish that game at wasteland was being recorded it was sick lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been thinking past few days, not to bother recording this anymore. need some big changes get make them better. MW2 is old now and everyone is recording and everyone has been and done that.

maybe just wait to MW3 comes out and BF3 then record then

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i don't think i'll be on much this week with work, but will be on for a hammering over the weekend