ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Motorbikes
How many hours of gameplay? I'm not bad at MW2, but I'm not thaaaat good. LOL
Had a pretty ace game in Team Tactical last night, me and a few mate were in our team, they all got wiped out and I was last man standing in S&D, picked off the entire enemy team myself, and did the same again in the next round.... go me :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Not sure maybe 10 or so? Il look later! I just went through as many challenges as possible like all the weapons perks killstreaks and shot Down every air support reward I could with the at4 til I gt my stinger anyway lol

Porsche Boxster987S
traded the ps3 in for a 360 elite , been playing for 10hours roughly and im on 35 just now. KD ratio of 2.02 , accuracy 53.29% ish LOVE being a 'noob' on the 360. Loads of messages accusing me of cheating aswell lol:) Level 6 and went 54-4 , got 3 shitey messages in that game.:eek:

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Level 52 is almost halfway through a prestige XP wise. On PC my first prestige took me exactly 24 hours to get that far. On Xbox the same took me almost 30 hours.

Not got a car
Does anyone else get accused of being a hacker becsue they are good at it and get a good score. I keep getting accused and T/K

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i get it now and again, havnt had any past few weeks cos of bad connection.

it does make you feel good when it's all skill, you feel above the clouds

Toyota MR2
traded the ps3 in for a 360 elite , been playing for 10hours roughly and im on 35 just now. KD ratio of 2.02 , accuracy 53.29% ish LOVE being a 'noob' on the 360. Loads of messages accusing me of cheating aswell lol:) Level 6 and went 54-4 , got 3 s**tey messages in that game.:eek:

howwwwww?! lol

fair play. thats epic!

Mk2 ph1 clio
I did when i started my new account lol i went 49-3 on scrapyard at level 13 (noob tubes and famas) Still have the abuse messages in my inbox lol .. some people got REALLY pissed.

Goliath I
Not played it for about a week and picked it back up last night and I was fire! Top scorer almost every game... strange?

Tesla MP3 2021
lol @ Smooth

[YOUTUBE]<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4oqrIjE9O8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4oqrIjE9O8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
he's done a few new ones lately which is good, feel sorry for him with the noob tubes. abit like me there poor start but ends with a bang. some times i start there where he ends off.

Pretty cool how theres 2 screens in 1

LMAO at the americans on the lobby, they can be annoying but very funny

lol @ Smooth

[YOUTUBE]<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4oqrIjE9O8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4oqrIjE9O8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Watching things like this gives me an urge to play it again.

I did when i started my new account lol i went 49-3 on scrapyard at level 13 (noob tubes and famas) Still have the abuse messages in my inbox lol .. some people got REALLY pissed.
I might start a new account.... My k/d ratio is terrible atm as I started off even worse than what i am now lol :eek:
Atleast now im averaging atleast 2:1 if not more!

Mk2 ph1 clio
i couldnt care less about my stats on this one tbh! just using every gun to rank up fast .. 20 hours or so and im level 42.

Got thermal on the famas and tar 21.... great guns to use with thermal tbh!! Gettin me loads of kills!

clio 172 cup
that guy is a typical american who never leaves his bedroom, reminds me of the guy off die hard with his command room

29244_10150197629015158_513285157_12499907_4386956_n.jpg

Mt best game yet :approve:

Fabia VRS
been playing today and there was some ryt bloody noobs !

all camping with rangers etc got really pissed off!

ended up getting a few ass clapper 130's which was good :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
lol @ Smooth

[youtube]<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4oqrIjE9O8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4oqrIjE9O8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Was that on a console? Very smooth action when aiming - almost like using a keyboard & mouse!

Hat's off to anyone with a tenth of that guy's ability with a gamepad. It's a physical impossibility for me.

D.

^^Its xbox 360 mate, The whiny americans could be heard in high fidelity! Not quite so clear on PS3! Yes very smooth which is why us consolites wonder why people bang on so much about k&m ;)

TBH I find it too smooth, Battlefield ftw!

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah he is on the 360. Not sure on this stats i.e on this accurary. He is quite good though I am also pretty accurate :eek: lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
Perfectionist title is completed by firing a full sniper rifle (maybe all weapons) clip into the enemy without missing.. I did mine on th intervention cause it has the smallest clip IIRC lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
Nah i havent seen em yet!

Im whoring on groundwar to get more points fast... cba with search and destroy for the points though... not that desperate lol.

Found the spas to be my favourite now.. just went 38-4 on sub base with it.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I do one one account but my new one iv only got 12 kills with the intervention and thats all cba with sniping atm lol too much fun rap1ng them with the spas!