ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mito Sportiva 135
^ that setup wouldn't really work on the larger more open maps though...you wouldn't be able to shoot anyone far away would you?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
P90 silencer
Ranger Akimbo

marathon
cold blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

M4A1 FMJ, Red Dot (EMP defective)
SPAZ FMJ, Red Dot

(get back to you on the details)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i thought i saw someone with a grenade in their hand the other day with the lightweight set up.

Just done abit of marathon and lightweight and commando past few matches didnt take long to complete camando in 1 match had 28 kills allone. i cant be bothered to finish off the marathon and lightweight the miles seems to be rediculas. I've got plenty of other perks to complete on 1 and 2 slot to keep me going for quicker bigger points

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Got to 52 miles on the marathon one today was well chuffed! Done the commando ones now aswell!

Need to get back to danger close! ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Got to 52 miles on the marathon one today was well chuffed! Done the commando ones now aswell!

Just turned it off, got sick. takes a while for it to build up like those 2 perks.

Danger close is awsome with noob tubes that's the only way i found to get the kills up quickly for it

seems to be allot of people doing the akimbo rangers by the kill cam they seem to do hell of allot of damage especially with Bif using them lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

danger close it took me along time to get pro for it, i got it up to number 4 i believe last time and first time using the perk it was a big jump to number 5 so i left it and got bored of shooting noob tubes for every shot

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols I feel like that's all I do is shoot fooking grenades everywhere!

Had a good productive week tho rank 57/8 can't mind which one so pleased!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
those few games last night were a good laugh with gally and gedi

how many bloody times did gedi knife me in the back on highrise as i went looking for gally sniping (yes thats right, the guy who hates campers/snipers was on top of one of the cranes!)

every time i went running up, got him in my sites, pulled the trigger.........knifed in the back by a fellow cs'er! lmao

oh and gally, what i was trying to say last night, was that i had only joined your session and was not part of your party, meaning i would sometimes be on the opposite team. although mixing it up on opposite teams can be a good laugh aswell :D

Thanks for the advice gents. Had a crack last night and reckon I was doing at least an average of 2:1 kd. Just need to limit myself to playing domination and mtdm for the time being because as soon as I did a format I was unfamiliar with, I got caned (e.g. demolition).

M4A1
bling (noob tube and red dot)
stopping power pro
ninja

Worked well. Think it might have been the above setup anyway, either stopping power pro or marathon.

182 Cup
Just got my first tactical nuke i'm buzzing my tits off :D

And prestiged at the same time, b*****d got no weapones now :(

Is there no way you can video games?

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

how many bloody times did gedi knife me in the back on highrise as i went looking for gally sniping (yes thats right, the guy who hates campers/snipers was on top of one of the cranes!)

every time i went running up, got him in my sites, pulled the trigger.........knifed in the back by a fellow cs'er! lmao

oh and gally, what i was trying to say last night, was that i had only joined your session and was not part of your party, meaning i would sometimes be on the opposite team. although mixing it up on opposite teams can be a good laugh aswell :D
Pmsl, i'm not even sure why I did it, trying to do some challenges rather than running about with my acr everywhere! Crane owns with my sniper tho it's class.

Can't beat knifing your mate in the back, i've done all the marathon and commando challenges! Mega points!

Not sure what challenges to do next maybe pistols. Hmmm!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you do get a guy on top of the crane with a tactical insertion with a sniper and no silencer, when he fires a shot a red dot pops up what a berk, do they ever learn. that's one place i havn't been yet.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

just realise id was u i was shouting c**t at lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's one of the attachment's i rarely use and it's the heart beat sensor been using it past couple of games and i've been getting 3-1 ratio, it's one way of getting your ratio up, just stay low save your ammo and dont run around like a yobo and you'll do ok

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I used it while doing my scar challenges it was actually alright did help when no uav mate.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just gotten 34-12 by using hb sensor in mansion and ownage on my killstreaks like the harrier strile and pre air strike got atleast 6 - 9 kills of it

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Lot of tards playing today, I just got a 5 game nuke streak, then another one 2 games later. 6 nukes in 7 games..... Lol!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Did they fix the javelin glitch, only happened once to me!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
ACR and ranger akimbo. Perks of marathon, hardline and ninja. Can't go wrong. Level 53 1st prestige, 1.59 kd ratio and 22.40% accuracy.

WAFCRob if anyone wants to add me.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ACR and ranger akimbo. Perks of marathon, hardline and ninja. Can't go wrong. Level 53 1st prestige, 1.59 kd ratio and 22.40% accuracy.

WAFCRob if anyone wants to add me.

good stats there. what platform you on?

one thing i need to be better at is my accuracy it stinks

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My accuracy must be shocking I just shoot at nothing sometimes!

The famas helps with accuracy, I still <3 that gun!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
06012010774.jpg

06012010775.jpg

06012010776.jpg

06012010777.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
good idea Bif

i've got 1 slot for assult, sub, light, sniper, shield, lightweight and stealth. all great weapens have you tried the mini uzi like?

Last edited:
  F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
just realise id was u i was shouting c**t at lol

lol you were doing my nut in with those rangers, so i got the rpd out and went a huntin' :D

was a good laugh, i had most people muted, couldnt be bothered with the noise at that time of night lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
^^^ hee hee i have them for close quarters

Anybody up for a session 5 of us say or if more we could go private and do it that way