ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

E90
M16 is the 7,62 mm version as opposed to the 5,56. designed as it was demanded by real troops for more stopping power, geeky fact for you there lol.

WTF is going on with that video, jesus I hope that kid gets some help.

I finished single player yesterday, AWESOME game, wasted more time running about shooting all the chickens in Sau paulo than I did owt else LOL.

Will rock out online tonight, Play for 17 hours, grow an Emo haircut, and then break my hand thumping the wall, I think.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
M16 is the 7,62 mm version as opposed to the 5,56. designed as it was demanded by real troops for more stopping power, geeky fact for you there lol.

I finished single player yesterday, AWESOME game, wasted more time running about shooting all the chickens in Sau paulo than I did owt else LOL.

Will rock out online tonight, Play for 17 hours, grow an Emo haircut, and then break my hand thumping the wall, I think.

LOL i did that same with the chickens while shouting coulet de poulet! Fuck the chickens indeed.

Fiesta ST-2
I'm using the M4/TAR/Barratt 50.Cal at the moment gonna start using the M16 once I've completed the TAR. Too much camping on headquarters was ruining my KD ratio and my win ratio being stuck on a team playing it like a tdm and not going for the HQ. So I've started playing TDM and my ratios are on the increase :D

AG 200
After singing the PS3s praises my hunk of junk has died after playing on MW2!

Beep beep beep , yellow light, flashy red lights! Damn thing is bust apparently.
Thats me without entertainment for a while now, will have to spend time with the Mrs :-(

Revels Mum & Sister

There is no 7.62mm M16. The M16 is the name the US Army gave it. The rifle was an AR-15, the AR-15 was developed BASED on the AR-10. The AR-10 was never used in the US Military and was not an M16.

There are plenty licensed of 7.62mm versions of the AR-15, but they are not M16's and have never seen service. The M14 was 7.62.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
anyone know why half the killstreaks are broken?

for example if i have on: predator, chopper, pavelow - they all give each otehr in succession, for example i get 5 kills, get another 2 with predator, get chopper get another two and get a pave low but other ways dont work.....

if i have on : predator, pave low, ac130.. get 5 kills, use predator... get another 4 kills get pave low... pave low gets me another 7 kills but i still dont have ac130..... do certain killstreak rewards not count toward your total killstreak? I dont understand how they work at all, they are completely random.

ps, no none of these are from a care package.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I thought it was the same in cod4 but I think they have changed it according to some people on here.

They defo don't count towards your kill streak.

E87 118d M Sport
the predator missile DEFINITELY counts towards a killstreak. i got it 4-5 times last night and then only needed 1 more kill for the harrier (5 for predator, 7 for harrier)

R26
I noticed this playing just a min ago, got AC130 and 7 kills but never got my next streak. It's done this quite a few times now. Predator and Sentry have both added to kill streaks though....mmm gay.

1.8 Civic EX
my sentry gun never counts towards my kill streak :( whether I've picked it up from a care package or specifically asked for one to be dropped...

I don't really get it to be honest, for me it seems all the kill streak "weapons" don't continue to add to the current streak.. : (

anyone know why half the killstreaks are broken?

for example if i have on: predator, chopper, pavelow - they all give each otehr in succession, for example i get 5 kills, get another 2 with predator, get chopper get another two and get a pave low but other ways dont work.....

if i have on : predator, pave low, ac130.. get 5 kills, use predator... get another 4 kills get pave low... pave low gets me another 7 kills but i still dont have ac130..... do certain killstreak rewards not count toward your total killstreak? I dont understand how they work at all, they are completely random.

ps, no none of these are from a care package.

Only ones you directly control, eg. pred missile, Airstriks, gunner chopper etc.

my sentry gun never counts towards my kill streak :( whether I've picked it up from a care package or specifically asked for one to be dropped...

I don't really get it to be honest, for me it seems all the kill streak "weapons" don't continue to add to the current streak.. : (

Care packages do not count towards kill streaks. ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Thinking about the campaign for a bit, I think this part (and shortly afterwards) had to be my most favourite in the game....

iw4sp2009-11-1219-20-50-30.jpg

iw4sp2009-11-1219-21-19-45.jpg

iw4sp2009-11-1219-22-59-79.jpg

D.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just completed it - going onto the museum now ...

To me, the game seemed really short - maybe because I was enjoying it so much!

Not tried multi player yet, will start that later I think!

White Sti Hatch
Just completed it - going onto the museum now ...

To me, the game seemed really short - maybe because I was enjoying it so much!

Not tried multi player yet, will start that later I think!

Im the same as you mate seemed to short even on Vet all in to get 100% it only took me 12 hours

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Only ones you directly control, eg. pred missile, Airstriks, gunner chopper etc.

Care packages do not count towards kill streaks. ;)

thats not true, like i said my 7 kill chopper counts toward streaks but pavelow (armoured chopper) does not.... according to fourtwozero on twitter they are all supposed to, hence asking if they are broken lol.

thats not true, like i said my 7 kill chopper counts toward streaks but pavelow (armoured chopper) does not.... according to fourtwozero on twitter they are all supposed to, hence asking if they are broken lol.

it says in game care packages dont count but the others should