ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

Motorbikes
Girlfriend got me this for Christmas, so she gets extra brownie points.

Been doing a wee bit on multiplayer this evening and so far so good, but now the HUD doesn't come up in ranked and player matches which is annoying as I'd like to see the face of who I am supposed to be hunting? Can I turn it back on, and if so, how?

Singleplayer is good too.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Finished the game the other day, not 100% sync on the memories yet, some if them are nails. Need to get rid if the last 2 borgia towers, the last leonardo quest and the guild challenges. Absolutely love this game!
Also got to find the one thing to rebuild that's keeping me from 100% in one district (ezio's hideout district)
Need to get on multiplayer in the next few days and see how that is.

Motorbikes
Finding this a little annoying, now. I have completed all six romulus lairs, howerver, the game still wont let me access the Armour of Brutus and says I need to complete all six lairs. When I set the only markers on the map to Romulus Lairs, it only shows the location of the armour :S

Golf R/Leon FR
Got this game for xmas, having played the previous 2 games, I'm very impressed with it. Great game, im on memory sequence 6 now. As mentioned the Leonardo quests are frustrating.

Just getting in to this now! On Sequence 5 now and just got one more Leonardo War Machine to destroy so I get my handy Parachute :)
That flying machine level was a nightmare, really couldn't get the hang of flying the damn thing!

My assassins are nearly all ranked up and I have destroyed all the towers!

Is there something I need to do before memory 8 if I want 100% completion?

Edit - just found it posted by Scutch earlier!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Got this for Christmas but haven't put much time in on it yet.....Never had any of the others so it's taking some getting used to.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Do you need to keep the s**t you find for anyhing other than shop quests?

I've got so many jewels and headdresses and s**t but no idea what for.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Do you need to keep the s**t you find for anyhing other than shop quests?

I've got so many jewels and headdresses and s**t but no idea what for.

Game all done. Just need to collect all feathers, flags and solve puzzles then that's all single player achievements done :)

Don't actually know where to start on this puzzle solving business!!!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Game all done. Just need to collect all feathers, flags and solve puzzles then that's all single player achievements done :)

Don't actually know where to start on this puzzle solving business!!!

Yeah I'm 100% on the single player. Got everything.

Just multiplayer to do to bump the Achievements and Gamerscore to 1000/1000.

1.8 Civic EX
finally got round to having a go on this over the weekend.

Love how it picked up the data from your AC2 game save when you start (same clothes/weapons/ammount of money etc) that you finished with, and was wondering how you'd end up lossing it all in true Assissins Creed fashion lol

Not done too much of the main missions yet think I've just started the 3rd memory slot, got 100% on everything so far and got gold on all the VR training (which was far to easy IMO).

Not too keen on the Tomb Raider style underground jumpy jumpy b****cks though in that thing for the guys with the wolf hoods (wasn't really paying attention as to who they were lol). It now also seems to show on the map where the flags and feathers are when you get close to them which also makes it a bit easy to find them.

Think I'll polish off the single player before venturing online with it.