ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Anywhere doing any deals that people know about

Well, the deal for me is go into town tomorrow morning, pick it up at Morrisons, go home, and play.

Not fussed at all about saving £5 or so. I could spend that on a takeaway that I don't want.

Renault Clio 1.4
Anybody had a go on this yet? Debating whether to pick it up later, I shouldn't but I probably will.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah had 30 mins on it just now. Just like AC:2, which is spot on. Just carried a box of flowers for some woman, she's going to repay me in kind tomorrow - but I'm expecting more than what's potentially on offer...

Was also great going back and seeing old places, like the renovated village and mansion where all the armour, weapons and paintings were kept on AC:2.

Will be on this all weekend.

Renault Clio 1.4
No I've not installed it, might do that later actually. Played a little more now, torched a few towers and started to refurb the city. Failed my first 100 sync underground, shall be going back to restart that memory.
Huge improvement on the first one.

Renault Clio 1.4
Just got to the third sequence, after completing the first two 100%. Fairly easy so far to be honest, got a nice income rolling in now, too.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm really enjoying it.

I'm on memory 7 of Sequence 2 at the moment - 100% on them all. The fighting can be excellent at times, especially come the end when you're completely surrounded by dead bodies that you've just slaughtered.

Seems like there's a lot to do, side quest wise, too.

Had a go round my friends at the multi-player. Took a while to find a game, but once we were in it was superb and far too addictive!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ain't even tried multiplayer yet. I'll be on single player for a long time, as I'll want to 100% and 1000/1000 this mofo.

Ain't even tried multiplayer yet. I'll be on single player for a long time, as I'll want to 100% and 1000/1000 this mofo.

It gets addictive! You get perks etc the more you rank up. Got to be well on your toes when playing as any of the mass amount of people walking around, talking, sitting on a bench etc could just be waiting to assassinate you!

Renault Clio 1.4
Got myself 5 assassins now, and about 5 more recruits at level 9 (they become assassins at 10). Heads up if you're wanting to get 1000/1000, one of the shop quests require you to collect two shrunken skulls, and you only get one chance at getting one of them - so keep your eyes peeled!

172mk2 - flame
Got myself 5 assassins now, and about 5 more recruits at level 9 (they become assassins at 10). Heads up if you're wanting to get 1000/1000, one of the shop quests require you to collect two shrunken skulls, and you only get one chance at getting one of them - so keep your eyes peeled!

What mode do u recruit? single player?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Cheers! Not early on, I take it? Also, can't you replay a Memory Sequence and get it from one of those, perhaps?

Renault Clio 1.4
It's on the 'sixth day' which I assume is sequence six. I did wonder if you could replay the memory, nobody seems to have answered that but I found this on the net which doesn't look like you can. Surely he would know you could replay them, and in knowing that has tried to?

I finished the entire game and only got one, so no luck on completing that quest. It's pretty sad I was able to beat the entire game, unlock the secret armor, and do just about every achievement without completing more than one shop quest. I unlocked a total of 109 chests by the end of it, and never missed a courier or bandit loot either.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thanks mate, will make sure I get that, then, as this is a game I want to max out.

I'm on Sequence 4, memory 3 or 4 at the moment.

I infiltrated the fort without being detected (100% Sync) to get to Catalina (that took a lot of f*cking attempts, and when I did manage to get to the prison cell, I got caught by the last guard, so only got 50% sync!!), then got her out of the building, managed (eventually) to achieve a kill streak of 5 on the guards and now I'm on the next part.

Renault Clio 1.4
Tough couple of missions, those. I tried and failed a few times to get the kill streak of 5 with my pistol. From the horse. Before crossing the bridge :eek:. There are only two things i've not fully synchronized so far, one of them is a race against a thief and the other is a Romulus lair - pain in the arse.

1.8 Civic EX
FFSnake, I realy want this game.....

According to the missus, aparently buying a flat is more important than playing games so I gotta save my wonga :( lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Tough couple of missions, those. I tried and failed a few times to get the kill streak of 5 with my pistol. From the horse. Before crossing the bridge :eek:. There are only two things i've not fully synchronized so far, one of them is a race against a thief and the other is a Romulus lair - pain in the arse.

Ahh, no, not a bloody race.

Yeah, the kill streak of 5 genuinely took me about 40 minutes. Full Sync failed > Restart Memory.

So f*cking annoying when you're so close and one of the guards hits you on the head with a bloody massive hammer.

Awesome game, though. Loving it. That bird who you have to get the key off for Catalina's cell is dirt.

Renault Clio 1.4
She certainly is, i've got a painting of her in the hideout. One of the largest I own I think. Haven't been on this for a while as I got a little annoyed trying to trail somebody without getting caught, the whores I pay to surround me decide to leave me out in the open with nowhere to hide. Every time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm just setting fire to a few Borgia towers at the moment. The last mission I did was help a couple of public folk, in turn they help me out, Assassin wise. Sequence 4, memory 5 or 6, IIRC. Will be back on it, later.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If you liked AC:2, then yes. I'm loving it.

It's also got better reviews than GT5.

LOLFactory.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Utterly epic game. Rented it a week ago and played a few hours and loved it, big improvement over AC2! Will be going on my christmas list.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, it's quality. Sorry, qualo.

I'm 20 hours in, now. Still so much do to. Only completed 2 of the 6 or 7 Romulus lairs (bit like the tombs on AC:2)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Finished the main game last night. Had to endure the 11 minute long credits for the 50G Achievement. Bit of an odd ending too.

Word of warning, if you want all the achievements/trophies, exit the Animus as Desmond before or during Sequence 8, as one involves picking up an artefact in the modern day (easy enough to find - just venture outside and look around the village. There are 5 to find but only 1 unlocks the achievement/trophy.)

Achievement list : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/achievements/

Anyway, I've still got plenty to do. Leonardo's final quest, find all the Borgia flags and also pick up 3 gold medals in the training program.

Then I can get back on Bad Company 2!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I need one more Achievement for the full set in single player. It's remove the remaining Borgia flags. Think there's about 14 or so left. They're all on the map but a few are in Romulus Lairs so I'll have to replay memories to collect those ones. Pain.

Will do that tomorrow so I can play other stuff.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I thought f**k it and bought this on sunday. Great game. Think I'm on sequence 3? The bit with the romulus guards, you need to do it with full health to get 100% sync. This bits doing my head in. do you need to do that to get a key? I get to the lair and every gates locked..