ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Fiesta ST-2
This is s**t, they hadn't fixed the party issues! Just tried to get a game with a mate 4 times and it puts him on the enemy team. What a joke!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL @ dreaming about playing this last night and it looking like this :

I know BF3 is superior graphically, but my brain is taking the piss.

Last edited by a moderator:

AK

M240i
LOL!

If I play BF3 too late I can see images in my head when I try and sleep. I don't think that's normal, right?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL!

If I play BF3 too late I can see images in my head when I try and sleep. I don't think that's normal, right?

Normal enough. I can genuinely play Snake in my head now I played it that often on my Nokia mobile years ago.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Same here. Was so much more "fun" than BF3 IMO. That montage is mental. The guy playing is incredible.

Same here m8. BC2 felt more cohesive somehow. A nice array of unlocks, but not daft enough to become the be-all-and-end-all like they are in the COD series and to a lesser extent, BF3.

BF3 was a wake-up call for me - the first BF game (aside from the awful BF:Vietnam) that I just felt cold from playing. It didn't grip me like the previous games - and certainly not like BC2. I'm hoping BF4 will be more like BC2 than BF3, but I bet that's unlikely...

D.