ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panda 100Hp -- FTW

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not for me. 100bhp and a good chassis is a great mix, but instantly forgettable in other departments

Red FTW!

dsc00514ek.jpg

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
cheers for the comments even the bad ones once its toned down should be perfect

Great choice, watch the clutch though. Ours went at pretty low miles and apparently is a problem with the fiats, i put it down to my sister driving it!

cheers dude will keep an eye on it but she still got 2 years warranty so abit of piece of mind!

shes fooking gagging to go pick it up more excited than me getting the GP

megane gt dci 150
the panda 100hp is what im after when the clio sells. test drove a red one at local fiat dealers, and instantly loved it. nice little rev happy engine, pulls in all 6 gears nice, and doesnt half shift. these way 975kg with driver, and look planted. cracking little cars.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Quick question

Apparently the car has front tinted windows and looking at the pics they do look quite dark

I'm not to keen on the missus getting stopped by the plod and getting points or a fine!

Is there a way of checking if there legal at a garage? I know the police have the roadside testing equipment so might be available somewhere? Worth a ring to the local police station for advice? Or just rip em off?

M16a
Jesus and withoutabix , Quick question. I love the look of these, and i've read all the reviews, but how are they to live with? As in commuting in one everyday say 50 miles?

As they look like a hoot to drive, so I'm thinking of going to the dealer down the road to give it a blast and see how I like it..

Any advice either of you could give would be great thanks.

P.S. They both look awesome ( although I'll be having red )

I've got no problems with mine as a daily, other than the mpg is a bit s**t on motorways but it all depends on how you drive it (taking it easy you can get 45+ mpg, constantly pushing it about 29 lol - same with any car I guess). They do have a 6 speed box which is great. They have bluetooth, climate control etc. and are really nice to drive, very comfy. Ride is a little still compared to 'normal' cars, but nowhere near like a lowered car. Not extremely quick in a straight line, but chuck it around a few corners and watch it grip :) push it even harder and you'll be cocking a wheel.... in a Fiat Panda...

M16a
How Sh*t on motorways are we talking lol? They've got loadsa kit for the price.

Not expecting it to be a fast car, just a comfy nice commuter, then a hoot to drive on the back roads I travel on to work when I'm feeling fun.

I go 50 miles a day to and from work, then around 200-300 miles every second weekend. And I don't particularly want a diesel anymore.

(Sorry for Hijack withoutabix, but I still would like to hear your views too =] )

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
thats alright buddy

well i believe my Mrs one has been lowered so the ride is slightly compromised and to behonest its alittle bit crashy

but other than that its a cracking little drive even coming from my GP i do enjoy having alittle blast in it, her MPG has always sat at or above 34mpg thats with mixed diving and her daily commute of 15miles a day

only problem weve encountered thats giving us trouble is a terrible squealing from the rear brakes when reversing, it seems a common problem but i still havent found a fix yet

M16a
Thanks, on the lowering front they come lowered from std and the ride is bumpy and crashy from all the reviews I've been reading.

Just went and had a test drive in one and I'm impressed so I'll have a look again tonight and see how I feel =]

Great VFM has got to be said though. Like the look of the turbo'd one I've got to say..

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
i think my mrs one has had springs fitted most 100HP's ive looked at have had black springs, hers are red altho i cant see any marks on them

there getting very cheap now aswell alot of car for the money

Z4
I keep looking at it thinking 'is it a good looking car though?!'

and I get the same answer everytime 'nope'

Looks aren't everything, thankfully lol, I hope she enjoys it mate, it's actually nice to see a new car that doesn't weight over 1000kg! Mega rare.