ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Callipers? Peoples Pics?

RB 182
Ive got a flame red 172 with gloss black 172 wheels and abit of spare time on my hands lol

Yay or nay the the painted calliper front? If i remember correctly ive a tin of blue calliper paint somewhere from my Saxo days, or is that a nooo nooo nooo?!!:rasp:

Any pics of other peoples?

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
Unless they are brembos or the like i would not bother painting the calipers. By painting the calipers you are letting everyone know you have poo brakes

172 A Cupwork Orange™
my cups are painted hammerite blue and look quite good, i say if you want to paint them, paint them your not gonna loose cliosport bonus points and be hounded till the day you die if you do..

we the cliosport-borg prepare to be assimilated :rasp: lol

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I painted mine because they were showing signs of rust, i would go for black if you have gloss black wheels
My effort, used Folia-tec caliper 2 pak

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
mines silver and I;ve got some red caliper paint in the shed hmm??

Should I???

BG 182
Im going to be doing mine in the new year, yellow on a black car, should look pretty good, on a flame red 172 id go with black ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Silver FTW

RenaultClioSport172CompleteArchive2.gif

17Medium.gif

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Think I'm going to try it on one of them and take a pic for everyones approval lol if not them try shall go silver ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
as you can see mine look gash,

getting brembo callipers instead and painting over the back thing (not sure what it's called).

8628008a6475122504l.jpg

RB 182
Hmmm black seems good, can i just use hammerite as in the stuff my dad painted the gate with lol?

This is the car

NewWheels2.jpg

Mine on my car

apcaliMedium.jpg

P1000331Medium.jpg

:approve:

If they were just normal brakes i'd only do them in silver. I'm not a fan of lairy brake caliper colours unless the brakes are worth shouting about, ap's brembo's etc.

Elise S1 B&C 140
Gunmetal on mine look good against the silver wheels.

P1060168.jpg

Always look clean too

Last edited:
  Mito Sportiva 135
I was thinking of doing gloss black on mine, either that or silver...once I can be bothered hehe...