ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Callipers? Peoples Pics?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Heres a few of mine:

Back when they used to be red:

P1130278.jpg

(Didnt really like it, a bit too in your face)

Then i decided to do them gloss black and put a Renault Caliper sticker on there:

20102007474.jpg

20102007475.jpg

Looks much better i think. Some may disagree it still draws attention to them even though they arent Brembo's or the likes. I just wanted them to look nice rather than rusty old things.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
painted the calipers on my st170 silver and the disk hubs black as they had begun to rust.

05012008131.gif

I had mine a strong red. Just used Hombrol Enamel paint, gave a nice shiny finish. Then i got bored of them over a couple of months, so did them Lime green in the same paint. On a 02 plate metallic grey clio :p

RB 182
Are those Trophy Turinis or have you had them done?

Damn you, i promised myself no more money spent on it, but anthracite Turinis on flame red looks too good!

^
That's cheating. I used to have red Bremob's on my last car (coupe 20vt plus) they used to squeal loike fook when slowing from about 5mph to stop :dapprove:

Mk4 .:R32
Are those Trophy Turinis or have you had them done?

Damn you, i promised myself no more money spent on it, but anthracite Turinis on flame red looks too good!

trophy ones mate. look loads better. you should go for it

ST
^
That's cheating. I used to have red Bremob's on my last car (coupe 20vt plus) they used to squeal loike fook when slowing from about 5mph to stop :dapprove:

They are terrible when cold but when i'm rinsin' it over the back roads near me they really are something when i have to jump on them as i'm goin round a bends at 'some' mph and theres a 'purple rinser' in a kia matiz doin 13mph..

He he this is when they where red, I now have them fluorescent lime green. I will take some pictures tommorow!!

Attachments

• 17364882a5725376361l.jpg
    17364882a5725376361l.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 31
  Clio 1.2 16v
yes painted the drums also - don't know why!!

can you buy drums seperately? are they easy to fit.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I am indeed, There are usually some Dash Inserts in the For Sale Section