ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oz ultraleggera's ordered but....

RB Clio 182
Hi, today ive ordered a set of the above alloys in crystal titanium (16")

Now im happy with the size but im not sure if ive chosen the right colour.

Here they are in crystal titanium which ive ordered...

Utraleggera-CT_zps5d544784.jpg

Fitted to a golf, but you get the idea...

-oz-ultraleggera-cristal-titanium-janta-jante-janta-aluminiu-aliaj-oz-ultraleggera-2_zps5e2900ec.jpg

Fitted to a subaru...

16072011132005.JPG

These are the matt graphite ones which im also liking, im not sure if i want to change the order to these or not...

misc0201.jpg

Hope piers. dont mind...

8337988898_f12771024d_z.jpg

8519277736_5903dc8230_z.jpg

What would you do, keep the ones ive ordered or change to the matt graphite?

I think piers. ones are matt graphite but i cant tell 100%, but they definitely look darker than the ones ive ordered.

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm literally hovering over the order button on these too, can't decide between silver and graphite either.

Where did you order from?

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Change to Matt graphite matey looks 100% better but that's my opinion that's the colour if go for. I just don't wanna spend 1k on a set of alloys haha

RB Clio 182
Cheers guys, im going to give them a ring in the mornig, its doing my head in as i want to make sure they are the colour i most like, its hard to choose from pics :(

330Ci cab
the crystal ones look amazing first hand, the price is the reason i bought the 2118's tbh. thats me though, i personally wasnt a fan of the matt version. is there anywhere local you could go look at them to compare? just an idea matey

RB Clio 182
the crystal ones look amazing first hand, the price is the reason i bought the 2118's tbh. thats me though, i personally wasnt a fan of the matt version. is there anywhere local you could go look at them to compare? just an idea matey

Brilliant mate, thanks for the reply thats very helpful, its the ones on piers car that was putting me off the crystal ones as his looked really nice but i think thats mainly beacuse of his camera skills lol.

Ive seen other pictures and they look darker than im wanting, im wanting it looking nice and fresh.

Theres a few places local, ill pop in and have a look before i change my order, i think im happy with what ive gone for now thinking of it.

Thanks again mate :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Where abouts are you?

I think Larkspeed is the only dealer around here that has them, and they may not be in stock. I tried a few local places last week and everyone said OZ are difficult to deal with so they dropped them the other year.

RB Clio 182
Hero choice! You ordered the correct colour too!

Thanks mate, nice to hear that from you ;)

no worries, at least one review is well taken...lol

Haha no worries mate, thanks again for the reply, its helped me sway towards what i origionally wanted when i ordered ;)

By god its hard to choose when your actually splashing your cash, especially being a tight c**t :drunk:

RB Clio 182
Where abouts are you?

I think Larkspeed is the only dealer around here that has them, and they may not be in stock. I tried a few local places last week and everyone said OZ are difficult to deal with so they dropped them the other year.

Im from near pontefract mate, im about 15 - 20 mins from barnsley, wakefield, doncaster and leeds :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Both colours would be a winner but Graphite just takes the edge for me.. But I'm biased ;)

RB Clio 182
Both colours would be a winner but Graphite just takes the edge for me.. But I'm biased ;)

Piers. just the man! Do you change the colour of your alloys when you edit your pics as they look lighter and shinier than all the other graphite ones ive seen?

Your car look amazing btw.

Italian 3.2 V6
No mate I don't. Go with the graphite, you won't be disappointed I guarantee it! It's a lovely finish in the matt too!

also cheers mate :) will look forward to seing yours when you get them fitted!

RB Clio 182
I have just emailed the alloy wheel company to ask them to change my order to the graphite ones after finding this pic...

ultraleggeras_zps92546a8f.jpg

and heres a photoshop of mine with the titanium ones, i think they look too light, i know silver is light but im liking the graphite better tbh.

e7cff6ff-8bf2-40c5-960d-cc7cf0d86350_zps119a240a.jpg

I think darker wheels deffinately suit it better, ill see what they email back tomorrow.

You get 14 days to send them back anyway, so i cant see it being a problem if they havnt dispatched them yet??

Thoughts??

"Navy" N17 TWO
I like both the colours and they go better on some coloured cars better than others, But I will say Matt Graphite in a totally "non" bias way lol

Edit: go for 16"
15" are for ghey ppl. ;)

As long as you don't take any photos of them, they look schweeeeet ;)

RB Clio 182
Well i rang the alloy place up today and they have already shipped them, so ill just have to see how they look in the flesh, if i dont like them after a while, ill get them powdercoated in a nicer colour, i cant be arsed sending them back just because i prefere a different colour lol, id rather get them refurbed.

Hopefully they will look better in the flesh than the photoshop above, ive been looking at the car today and picturing what they will look like and in my head they will look great haha, i will just have to see, they might be here tomorrow or friday :)

Last edited:
  RB Clio 182
Win! graphite FTL

Corrected mate ;) Ive ended up with titanium after all lol.

The above photoshop doesnt look right because the wheels were taken off a brighter/lighter picture than the picture of my car is, which makes them look cheap and halfords like imo.

Hope they dont look like that when i fit them.

RB Clio 182
Those ones yours?
its a 50/50 chance if it works with the colour on your car :)

They are not my wheels mate but they are the same colour as ive ordered, i will just have to see when they turn up and i fit them :)

Do these look the same colour as yours or do you think these are titanium like the ones ive ordered?

I cant tell now lol, they dont look as dark as yours, its hard to see what colours are what from the pics as there are so many different lighting conditions lol...

ultraleggeras_zps92546a8f.jpg

RB Clio 182
Was about to say they are 5 stud lol, Its in the middle of mine and yours. haha!

From what i have seen, there are only four colours you can order them in, matt graphite, matt black, crystal titanium and race gold, unless there are more which i havnt come across?

Some people may have had them refurbished in their own colours thats why there seems to be different shades.

There's nothing worse than changing your mind about something but it's too late! Hope you are pleased when they do arrive mate. At least with powdercoating you can choose any shade or colour.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Titanium is the right choice anyway, if you don't like them I will take them off your hands no problem!

RB Clio 182
There's nothing worse than changing your mind about something but it's too late! Hope you are pleased when they do arrive mate. At least with powdercoating you can choose any shade or colour.

Thanks mate, i just want to make sure ive made the right choice, i am so picky, picking something for my cars is like a women picking a pair of shoes :)

They will look great, don't worry about it!

I hope so mate, thanks ;)

Titanium is the right choice anyway, if you don't like them I will take them off your hands no problem!

Haha, get yourself some mate :) You know you keep browsing the net ready to click the buy button ;)

Sorry for all the questions etc on the alloys, its just playing on my mind as im a picky t**t.