ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange blackberry down ?

all our blackberrys have reverted to lowercase gprs

will phone them in a minute anyway but wanting to know if others are ok

1.2 16v Dynamique
Ahh that would explain why my emails won't send or receive, did they give you any idea when it might be fixed?

Ahh that would explain why my emails won't send or receive, did they give you any idea when it might be fixed?

they said they didnt know but it was super high escelated level defcon one sort of status so id imagine they are working franticly towards fixing it

Audi TT
Yup entire Orange blackberry data network was down due to some vandals in the Heathrow area cutting 'a' cable?!?! Great network resilience there Orange you numpties!

Blackberry BIS was having a few issues across the globe though as well yesterday so not just Orange having issues. Oops!

I was lost without my constant facebook updates, emails, BB messenger messages :(

1.2 16v Dynamique
Has this gone down again for anyone else or is it just in the Brighton area as I have had no data access all day?

Nissan Jewk
It is, we're just keeping the Orange name and dropping T-Mobiles name (apparantly)... see, 50/50 all the way ;)