ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions please!!!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Hi,

Well i'll try not to get involved in the arguement of whether or not you'll get 200BHP out of your vehicle. We have done a Williams to 192BHP on a rolling road without the addition of any shelving but similar modifications to those you are looking at! I should also point out that although we don't have our own Rolling Road we do have access to one 4 miles from OUR OWN workshops.

We have a proven track record at Tuner GP, I'd suggest you give us a call and we'd be happy to talk to you about options, prices and expectations.

i appreciate your reply to my thread i have been in contact with you about the work i want carried out and i was told id only expect about 175bhp when other companies have told me different. it already has a stainless 4 branch KTR 4 branch manifold, de-cat, power boost valve and a piper viper kit also supplied by yourselves. i was just a bit concerned that you didnt have a rolling road and i want it chipped.

Sorry, when I replied to your e-mail for some reason I thought you have the 1.8 16v engine and not the Williams engine. Hence the lower expected power figure.

David.