ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on some wheels... pics inside

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ok.

I have this car (as it is here) and I also have some brand new Ronal Turbo's and some gloss black turbines with a polished lip.

Which set would you have for track and which set for road and which set would you get rid of???

I'm a bit stuck...

DSCF0526.jpg

Last edited:
  alien green rs133
keep wheels on atm for road
black turbines for track and send the ronal turbo's to the scrap yard as they are pants

M2 Competition
Pic of it on the turbo's?

Id keep those for road, the turbines for track, and sell the ronals.

Looks awesome as it is, you only need the cheapy black turbines for track (and wont get ruined by brakedust) and will make most money back selling the ronals.

M

mini-valver

Might be worth thinking about how crap the turbines will be for brake cooling though, on track I'd be using something with a more open design. Otherwise, keep that one FFS, mint!!

M

mini-valver

NO! Turbines will make your brakes cook on track, no cooling at all. Willy wheels for track, light and "open", if that makes sense, lol.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
they are all 15's so the tyres will be less expensive to ruin. which ones are lightest and have the best brake cooling would be your answer.

Golf R/Leon FR
keep willy wheels and turbines

then decide what to use

although id like to see it on the ronals too lol

Last edited: