ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on all blue letters in dci

Clio 197
When I get the bump strips colour coded im thinking of getting the bullets silver and the dci letters all blue.

The dci 65 has no blue letters on the side bump strip, the dci 80 has a blue I and the dci 100 has a blue ci.

Im also getting the car remapped so thinking of getting all the letters blue becasue it will kind of be a dci 130 lol.

Probably gonna get raped for this but what does everyone think?

Honda. Tesla Someday
whaaaaaat the fuuuuuuuuck are you on about!!!!!

Just do it, jeez, f*ck the technicalities!

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Silver on a red car, with all blue writing?
Realistically your only looking at 115-125bhp from remap.
Depends on how many HP it's lost since new.

Will look cheap IMO

Spoil a decent 100 :dapprove:

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
If you want to do it then do it. Nobody will know what it means. I imagine the majority of people don't notice the differing letter colours on dci models anyway.

Clio 197
Silver on a red car, with all blue writing?
Realistically your only looking at 115-125bhp from remap.
Depends on how many HP it's lost since new.

Will look cheap IMO

Spoil a decent 100 :dapprove:

Actually I kinda agree with you on that. Maybe I wont have all blue letters.

I think silver bullets will look good as flame red 172's look good red with silver bullets. I think silver bullets will give a fresh look with silver 172 alloys and lowered.

What colour shall i have the letters then if i have the bullets silver?

Or what would you get if it was your car?

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I'd just go for the normal dCi with the silver background; Black d and blue Ci
Thinking about it, it might actually look good with the side strips, bumper & rear bumper colour coded though.
As you say, freshen it up!

Vectra
Go for it...but its not something anyone would notice really apart from you not saying that in a negative tone btw but go for it suppose would re-fresh the badge and would add a nice lil touch to the boring old badges

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i would do it, its somtting i thought about doing to my old mapped one, as said no one would really understand it but the people that did could appreciate it!

Clio 197
Cheers for the comments.

Still pondering whether I should do it or not I might as well something different even though no one would notice lol.

Anyone know how much a body shop would charge on average to spray the side bump strips, and front and rear bumper bump strips? And spray the bullets silver?

Cheers :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Thought about doing it yourself? It's pretty easy. Even I've done it lol.

Clio 197
Rather just take it somewhere and get it done I will probably ruin it lol.

I quite like the sound of the red bullets with black writing idea Scrooge