ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ooops, HELP!

M2 Comp
Messed up a bit today! Was pulling out between two walls and in doing so managed to clip one of them. Consequences below :(

7663692046_1b0934a281.png

409715_10151065721576683_1164655855_n by tommo1991, on Flickr

The scratches aren't that deep, but there is a bit of a dent.

I'm going to try and get booked in at a body shop ASAP. Which one, I don't know. So what sort of questions should I be asking them/things to look out for. Any ideas what work will be required and cost?

P.S. any recommendations in the east mids area appreciated!

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Dab a little T-Cut on it ;)

But on a serious note, I feel your pain, done the same to my last car (before it was written off) an it was a killer, felt like crying lol.

Punto/Clio GTT
is it just the flared arch thats damaged or has it scratched the quarter further down towards the door?

if theres just that damage, just the arch can be blowed in if the repairer keeps the repair local, which will keep the costs down. looking at £200 tops

M2 Comp
is it just the flared arch thats damaged or has it scratched the quarter further down towards the door?

if theres just that damage, just the arch can be blowed in if the repairer keeps the repair local, which will keep the costs down. looking at £200 tops

Just the arch that has been damaged. £200 would be nice! Well, I say nice... lol. But it would be better than some of the amounts I have running through my head at the minute.

Absolutely gutted though, the car is in mint condition otherwise, I just really hope I can get it sorted and not be able to notice its been done.

M2 Comp
Booked it in today, £275 + VAT. However, it is with a well known body shop who I am confident will do a good job!

Had some cheaper quotes but due to previous bad experience decided to pay a bit more for peace of mind.