ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One question iPhone/iPT thread.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So you don't touch the phone AT ALL and it still gets mail?

This is with fetch set to manual in fetch new data AND Manual on all accounts in the advanced area?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Well then its broken.

It auto checks for mail when you enter certain apps (Mail in particular) even with these settings in place.
However if its left on a desk and you don't touch it at all and it still checks for mail then im lost.

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
Mine does this sometimes, I can go back to the phone and I have mail.. even though its been locked and all accounts are set to fetch manually.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ANY way of choosing how photos are stored on the iphone 3gs? ATM they are stored under peoples "faces" but would prefer them ordered by events.

Luke.

a burnt one
Ok, this has been mentioned before but i've done a search and cant find it.

I used to be able to open emails on my iPhone and also, when i got home from work open them using windows mail but now i cant, once they have been read on the phone i can no longer retrieve them from windows mail.

How do i solve this, has only happened since i installed a windows update that included something for windows mail.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Your iPhone is set up to use POP3. You need to either;

a) Configure the phone to leave a copy of messages on the server
b) Use IMAP instead.

Lou

Anyone else having a problem with safari not displaying the button to go back to previous page?

I've tried restoring but still not working.

Attached pic to show that it's not highlighted.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 54