ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One from Autosport - Neils 'Fastcar' 172

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Head and shoulders above all the other ITB installs. Awesome.

I haven't seen it, but just by looking at the pictures that is OBVIOUS!!

Still makes me roffle when the 'others' just take a jigsaw and cut out the slam panel and bolt through the radiator.

Still makes me roffle when the 'others' just take a jigsaw and cut out the slam panel and bolt through the radiator.

I see your point, but I think you'd also roffle at the price this sort of fab work would cost, it would probably render ITBs as a borderline Justifiable upgrade, to a totally bonkers figure for the gains!

It is very innovative though :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I see your point, but I think you'd also roffle at the price this sort of fab work would cost, it would probably render ITBs as a borderline Justifiable upgrade, to a totally bonkers figure for the gains!

It is very innovative though :)

I appreciate what you're saying, but jigsawing out the slam panel and bolting through the radiator are not an option for me.

If I do something, I do it properly.

Doing it ''because its cheaper'' is a false economy imo.

Lionel Richie
do it right first time! ;)

na in all seriousness you can do it way cheaper, this project was all about being different, trend setting if you will. You have to think outside the box and push the boundaries otherwise this industry would get very boring very quickly! yeah its a bit extravigant and not going to be 50bhp better than existing setups, but i hope it has a "cool" factor!

thanks for all the comments chaps!

Bus w**ker
Car looks amazing. But the engine work is f**king awesome! bet it sounds like a f**king animal too.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
it does sound a bit special yes....lol, thanks for all the kind words again,

it was on a stand with an Evo, a focus RS and a astra VXR-R and it got more interest than the other 3 put together.....lol

do it right first time! ;)

na in all seriousness you can do it way cheaper, this project was all about being different, trend setting if you will. You have to think outside the box and push the boundaries otherwise this industry would get very boring very quickly! yeah its a bit extravigant and not going to be 50bhp better than existing setups, but i hope it has a "cool" factor!

thanks for all the comments chaps!

So there is a cheaper alternative? ;)