ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Once, twice, threeee tiiiiiiiimes a phase onnnnnneeeee....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Because then it looks like a car with slightly wrong coloured stickers on the windows.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No.

It needs to be done properly. As I said earlier, it's a days work (tops!) to convert it back and i'll keep all the old parts.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah I know, I just want to see it done, and it'll take you a while to find the bits :rasp:

I'm looking forward to seeing it back in the club with a member that actually posts updates etc (proper sad eh?)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not for a while unfortunately. In all my 1000's of car purchases, I don't think i've ever before forgotten to ask what tax and mot it's got on it. ffs.

My first 'mods installment' is wiped out already! lol.

Stupid ginger t**t.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it Dan!!! Can't wait to see it after it's had Colshe loving.

I would usually moan about ruining it but it really is a days work to convert it back. Easy fix. Also ph1 needs a cup spoiler! ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Have you seen the size of the pictures! Looked like a Dynamique spoiler from where I am!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Behave sister fucker and learn how to post pictures...

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Better love story than twilight ;) Needs a bonnet with a nose though, Then sold back to Rob When you're bored with it ;)

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
This is my mate Ellz old one! This had been around the block a few times haha. He sold it to another friend only 2 weeks ago and he's obviously sold it to you. I love this car!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A little bit of an update...

So the car looked woeful. The back was sat on its arse looking like I was carrying immigrants, and it bumped and skipped all over the road. I got it on the ramp and low and behold, two burst rear koni shocks! Never seen so much fluid!!

IMG_15681_zpse8dce866.jpg

So I fitted a spare pair of race shocks my mate had made ages ago, the cost of which is eye watering but my buddy sam insisted I use them rather than sit there gathering dust. 13 damping settings and I have them set to soft.

IMG_15691_zpsb6225d21.jpg

I removed the FK extra low springs and fitted the standard yellow FK springs but it was too high even without the adjusters so I fitted the extra low springs in again but this time fitted the adjusters and wound them up 10mm. I personally think it needs another 10mm but i'll let it settle for a week and see where we are after that.

IMG_15701_zpsb28de6a1.jpg

I then removed the Rota wheels as I dislike them. I fitted my 20mm front spacers and my spare set of track wheels....

Rota wheels and no spacers...

IMG_15711_zps7688278e.jpg

And willy wheels and 20mm spacers...

IMG_15751_zps1ac7d68f.jpg

We have now decided that satin black spaced out willy wheels look the absolute tits so these will be staying on! lol.

IMG_15761_zpsc250bcae.jpg

IMG_15771_zps57202b0c.jpg

There are still a few little niggles to sort (front bumper fitment being my priority!) but once it's MOT worthy i'll get a new ticket on it and then let the van conversion commence!

I properly love it though. Feels so good to be back in a phase one. :D (I just wish it had 300hp)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

He only went and bought one.

Bloody love you though, you've done in a few days what I didn't achieve in 18 months, i always wanted grey willy wheels with a polished lip, but willy wheels are willy wheels. Good work.

I'm not surprised those shocks are badgered, they weren't great when I left me on 90 odd thousand miles TBH!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Jesus, looks like a different car with the wheels and suspension sorted out!! Good work.

Look forward to seeing the conversion :)

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Looks loads better!! Love the Protech stuff got a set to put on my mini when i can get my arse in gear.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
This is the first time i think i like the ph1's now haha! Deffo need a pic of the ph1 and ph2 vans haha!