ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

on the new drive...

b/g 182, meg tourer
hi, i haven't been on here or posted any pics up for a while. me and the girlfriend have been busy buying our first house. all is going well, got internet and everything sorted now.
as its been a while and the car had a clean and a few small changes i thought i would get some photos up.
so here it is at its new home...

DSC01914.gif

DSC01912.gif

DSC01913.gif

sorry photos are not the best.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Goddamnit.

I've been wondering on anth or blick wheels this week, and .. well .. now you've made me change my mind again ! :rasp:

Car looks awesome on the drive ! :D Try not to machine-gun the front of the house with gravel every time you leave haha

BG 182 FF
looks very nice mate ultra's look awesome on of the best alloys you can buy for any car imo at the moment. Car looks super clean too.

b/g 182, meg tourer
its on sportlines, so about 25mm i think. not a lot at all. but the ride/handling is pretty good :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
right... im going to paint the rear diamond this weekend. i have doth black paint (same as the front badge) and anthracite (simelar to my wheels). im thinking black but not sure what it will look like. does anyone have pisc of a black rear diamond on a black clio? i have seen anthracite on greeny's car and it looks great. want to be slightly different tho :)
pics or opinions would be good. 90% sure its going black tho to match the rest.