ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG - V6 vs Cup

Mk2 Golf GTI

id rather get a cup and cane £10000 on the engine, then probably have enough to buy a V6 kit!

if you race a v6 and a cup in a straight line both standard the v6 wins by a fair distance - say for example on a qtr mile. But for 26k its not a lot of distance. Personally a cup is better value and can put the sh*tters on the drivers of more expensive cars. especially with the r-sport ecu. I am sellin my v6 because it is crap. ok its got the looks - but if you want a fast car looks arent the key. A light body with a powerful engine is the answer - thats why i cant understand all the people that put heavy kits and accesorries on there cars then bring them to the strip to race them ?? doesnt make sense and they look crap.

'18 Megane dci

One lucky m8 Rich! Ill be happy when my 172 arrives in about 8 weeks, just ordered it tonight in flame red, was offered full grained leather interior for £895 but I declined.

:D

Ive got to wait for my Mk2 vee, proberbly wont see it this side of christmas:(!

Oh well, all good things come to those who wait.