ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

omg! my car doof fallen off?

Artic Blue 182FF
basicly gone to get into my car and when open driver side door its more a less come off!! after taking a closer look there is like 2 pins that hold the door in! one at the top and one at the bottom the have like a silver clip on em!! the top one on my car had slipped out onto the floor!! i have put it back in now but cant find the clip anywhere! has anyone ever hurd of this happening before it seams well strange never hurd anything like it!! my car is a 06 clio campus sport!!! am also a bit worried about the stress it my have caused on the hinges as it was hanging off!!!

anyone got any advise or recomemdations!!!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I'm still lol'ing at doof!!

Put pin in and shut it, halfords might do one if not Renault is your friend.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Think they may only do them as a set? Cant remember. they wont be mega money either way

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
just LOL at this.

in3.png

Black 197
LOL... Has the door completly fallen off or has it dropped a bit ?? Imagine if has fallen off.. Dented door and smashed glass ftl

Artic Blue 182FF
ha it hadnt tottaly fallen off but it was hanging on by the bottom pin and the hinge, it wouldnt close.

i was at work and my g/f rang me and said i cant pick you up cos ure door has fallen off( i was like are u having a laff?). so she stood there holding it up for 20mins whille i walked home from work ha.she didnt dare move! bless! i told her it was her fault for always slamming the door! and thats that!

Renaultsport clio 172 cup
Will have to get a door fitting kit from renault with new pins and clips included hinges will be fine tho!