ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old Dears New Billabong - Quite Fun?!

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
My old dears just gotten this little billabong, I took it out for the obligatory blast down the road and I'm actually quite shocked at how much better it is than I thought it'd be..!
It's a 1.2 16v and it's actually pretty nippy! Revs right out, obviously it's no RS but for first cars or something I'd be smitten!
It's tight and handles really well also, but looks lowered to me? And has angel eye HIDs. Full history though, owned by a young girl for last 4yrs, cambelt waterpump, clutch, brakes and tyres replaced just before sale.

One question, are the seats same as a 172? Really supportive but in cloth, almost like a CUP?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349338406.954733.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349338435.712188.jpg

Focus st170
Ive got a Billabong aswell it dose look lowerd and yep you get the same seats as the rs clios