ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Graffitti Tunnel, London meet photos

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Excellent photos there matt! Very tempted in getting the HDR of my car and the red bits done. Have u got a photo of a finished article sample?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Thanks for the comments lol.

Yeah Hazza Ill be doing a few of the other photos as HDR sometime today so Ill do one then :)

CLIO PH1 172
pissed that i missed this but ended up on a stag night instead lol

cars all looked realy nice loving that vee and the valver defently have to take my car there to get some pics one day locations mint!!!!!!!!!!!

172 Flamer
Looks like a good meet, wish there was somewhere around here that we could use if the weather is crap!! Some cracking looking cars too :D

Clio 1970000000
Great pics. Shame I couldn't make it. Will any of you be at the Basildon meet in a couple of weeks?

Nice pictures!

But none of the jap cars there? :dapprove:

Sorry, i did show a lot of favoritism towards Brians and Craigs cars. Its the first time i've taken any pics in that type of lighting and i only kept 1/5 of the ones i took and the jap cars did get lost. I will try harder next time. :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Sorry, i did show a lot of favoritism towards Brians and Craigs cars. Its the first time i've taken any pics in that type of lighting and i only kept 1/5 of the ones i took and the jap cars did get lost. I will try harder next time. :)

Haha. not a problem!
Which one were u btw?.. didn't see a megane there

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Ohhh your the one that kept complaining about ur dirty and soggy trousers! lol

LOL, yeah!

I did notice alot of yellow in your pics Laura, but as you can probably guess - i'm not complaining. I'll forward the link to Craig too, as he always enjoys the odd pic of his

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Great pics Matt! Look excellent.

Have to say seeing LY 200's for me is fairly annoying. I think they look so good. Always make me think should I consider one. Always remember the price of one though. Be much harder in a couple of years.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
It is one of a kind really.. not seen anything like this nearby that you can get cars to.

Getting bored of it though, been there so many times now...

Track 172 & Golf R32
Just got home from work after leaving at 6 :/ been trying to get this thread up on my phone all day and it just wernt happening some great pics were taken.. Looking forward to the Baz meet!

Oh and i love the HDR of your postman pat van Haz

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just got home from work after leaving at 6 :/ been trying to get this thread up on my phone all day and it just wernt happening some great pics were taken.. Looking forward to the Baz meet!

Oh and i love the HDR of your postman pat van Haz

LOL.. shut ur piehole lewis!

Oh yeah, did u manage to compare ur aerial?

Track 172 & Golf R32
LOL.. shut ur piehole lewis!

Oh yeah, did u manage to compare ur aerial?

Lol get the royal mail sticker and maybe a cute stuffed version of his cat Jess in the passenger seat!

Nope have'nt looked at any others since tbh.. You coming Basildon?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Lol get the royal mail sticker and maybe a cute stuffed version of his cat Jess in the passenger seat!

Nope have'nt looked at any others since tbh.. You coming Basildon?

Haha .. will need to PM ady soon.

Undecided about Basildon.

Titanium Clio 182
Here's my pics from last night. Some better than others.
Good to meet a few people.
Got the below in large size too. If anyone wants theirs, pm us and I'll upload them n give you the URL.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
whats wrong with my civic?! its temporary repairs cus f**king people in guildford cant drive!

LOL. It is awful, freedom of speech and all that. Whats the difference between EK4 and EK9?

More pics of the Twingo too?

lol if you say so :p had to replace the wing miror with a jordan one as someone smashed mine outside my house in guildford!
theres an EK4 UK spec and JDM spec, UK is 160bhp standard, 1.6l engine (B16a2) and the JDM spec is the same size engine but produces 170bhp (B16a).
the EK9 has a lightweight chassis and recaro interior, includes momo steering wheel and has the B16b engine producing 180bhp. the ek9 also has an LSD gearbox and it can only be imported.

I wish i owned an EK9.... dream on...!

Never above 25mpg
lol if you say so :p had to replace the wing miror with a jordan one as someone smashed mine outside my house in guildford!
theres an EK4 UK spec and JDM spec, UK is 160bhp standard, 1.6l engine (B16a2) and the JDM spec is the same size engine but produces 170bhp (B16a).
the EK9 has a lightweight chassis and recaro interior, includes momo steering wheel and has the B16b engine producing 180bhp. the ek9 also has an LSD gearbox and it can only be imported.

I wish i owned an EK9.... dream on...!

So aesthetically they're the same ;)?

At least your wing mirror matches your caliper! :rasp:

So aesthetically they're the same ;)?

At least your wing mirror matches your caliper! :rasp:

yea they look exactly the same minus that the ek9 has a cooler spoiler and a rear lip as standard (rear splitter in CS terms)

yea they do, but its only one side.... :rasp:

Chav Rocket
need to use the camera a bit more and get used to it back really - havent used it in 5 or 6 months lol

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Some really nice ones there :)

spose that's the good thing about a meet in a place like this, encourages everyone to take photos so there's loads :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah, best location i've been to in terms of a car meet. Lots of people asking me on facebook about it too, I'm sure lots of other car forums will be aware of this place now!

Track 172 & Golf R32
Yeah, best location i've been to in terms of a car meet. Lots of people asking me on facebook about it too, I'm sure lots of other car forums will be aware of this place now!

Not many people knew its as big as it is and a good place to as there is no bother with getting moved on! some of the photos that can be taken are excellent!

Like to think i may have started a craze in terms of a meeting place but i highly doubt it lol