ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Graffitti Tunnel, London meet photos

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Not many people knew its as big as it is and a good place to as there is no bother with getting moved on! some of the photos that can be taken are excellent!

Like to think i may have started a craze in terms of a meeting place but i highly doubt it lol
First time it's come up on here I think but been used many times before :) I've been about half a dozen times with mates and their mates lol... It does change from time-to-time but this time it didn't really seem that great. There has been much better walls previous times.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
First time it's come up on here I think but been used many times before :) I've been about half a dozen times with mates and their mates lol... It does change from time-to-time but this time it didn't really seem that great. There has been much better walls previous times.

The graffiti further dwn the tunnel, where me and a few others drove down was awesome i thought!

Captured in this pic ..

15695_531481951607_285600865_1693181_529969_n.jpg

133, 182, Kangoo 182
^ Yeah but that was there last time I went.. got some pics of my car infront of that lol.

Every other time I've been done the main walls (like the one above) have been different with some great stuff on there. Don't get me wrong, that is a great piece, just seen it already so have a different opinion :p

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Megzy
Tits Magee

FLOL!!

Haz you're Ignis seriously needs spacers son!

Whats that EK all about??

Yeah does cry out for spacers, but don't want to ruin the handling of it, coz it handles superbly right now.

What about the EK Gaz?.. u mean the mirror? or why its there?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Traffic weren't bad at all really, main thing: don't make a wrong turn or you'll end up going on an unwanted detour. Although, if you like a bit of sight-seeing, you won't mind too much.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Traffic weren't bad at all really, main thing: don't make a wrong turn or you'll end up going on an unwanted detour. Although, if you like a bit of sight-seeing, you won't mind too much.

Haha, i agree, one wrong turning, and u've probably ended up in a one way system, or somewhere where its near impossible to do a u turn!

Its a mess.

Nah, looks better in real life. Sounds awesome too. Trust me my shark fin soup loving friend.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Wow. Good pictures. Good how you managed to angle them so you couldn't see the "POLICE AWARE" stuck to any of the cars...

.. I of course joke. Nice cars, 'mazing location. Top Tits!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Been there so many times I decided I didn't need sat nav til quite late. Well, turns out I needed it quite soon. Went the wrong way on the M25 which then meant we had to go up 2 junctions, come back 1 junction and then into London and then the route the sat nav took us from there was traffic all the way :(

Shame because I could have been there at normal time if I went the proper way, instead was an hour late!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Been there so many times I decided I didn't need sat nav til quite late. Well, turns out I needed it quite soon. Went the wrong way on the M25 which then meant we had to go up 2 junctions, come back 1 junction and then into London and then the route the sat nav took us from there was traffic all the way :(

Shame because I could have been there at normal time if I went the proper way, instead was an hour late!

Yeah i was surprised to see a sat nav in ur car when u turned up, coz u been there so often! lol

Cup Packed BG 182
Think I'm going to go saturday night. We should arrange a meet. I have a DSLR I dot know how to use if anyone wants to show me also.