ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Anyone any idea how prestige mode will work. I know you have to buy things rather than unlock them, but once you prestige will it be the same old MW2 procedure of losing everything and having to re-buy all the stuff!

S3, Polo
Levelling up is the same as previous iterations of the game (as far as I understand) but instead of guns/ perks being tied to your rank, they're tied to CoD Points.

You earn XP and CP in every match.

Not sure if your CP 'balance' resets when you Prestige though?

Mountune Tractor
Just been announced that there are 15 levels of prestige on this game. 15!

Only 50 levels in the game, folks. If you work the math out (and some of you have) people who like to go to max Prestige will get more rewards along the way because of the extra 5 levels ... but this doesn't necessarily mean it will take you any longer or become any more of a grind than it has been.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

Dodgy one
WOnder if theres going to be something to stop boosters in teh multiplayer games, Its going to be swarming with them when its out :(

Giulietta 940
So I saw the price for it on Steam. £40 now, what happened to the usual Steam discount? :dapprove:

Any PC users know if this game will install into Steam? Like MW2 did.

Giulietta 940
It seems Black Ops PC retail version will install via Steam/Steamworks anyway... so save yourselves a tenner and buy the retail version tbh.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
T minus 15 days peeps. Hopefully sooner for us who have pre ordered ; ). The woman of the world will be going nuts. Lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
The woman of the world will be going nuts. Lol?

eh lol

Haha gedi. You never heard of a COD widow before? Basically women don't get a look in when COD cones out and they don't like it 1 bit. Lol I used to get into alot of trouble.
Eg I'll pick ya up in 15 minutes. Girl ok, 45 minutes later. Girl where ya at? Just round the corner babe. While still at home playing COD. Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Haha gedi. You never heard of a COD widow before? Basically women don't get a look in when COD cones out and they don't like it 1 bit. Lol I used to get into alot of trouble.
Eg I'll pick ya up in 15 minutes. Girl ok, 45 minutes later. Girl where ya at? Just round the corner babe. While still at home playing COD. Lol
lol, i thought it whould be some thing like that

The Mrs understands that for winter (Nov - March) COD takes over my life ;)

As long as I spoil her, she doesn't care.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
wonder if there has been a video actually doing it LMFAO
allways a first

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
My ex used to give me a few cheeky massages while I had a quick blast after sex or shower in the morning.

She was never arsed about playing... She was fit though.

Just cancelled my GAME order, and ordered with CoolShop, slightly cheaper.

Just hope I get it a day early like I have with every release I've got through GAME.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
This is going to be a nightmare when i get it, i still havent stopped playing modern warefare ffs, i totally lose track of time when playing 4 hour stints feel like 90minutes

LY 182
I know a hot girl that plays COD. She's got an Xbox and a PS3 actually. The other week I had a 22 killstreak and was talking about it (sad yeah lol). And she was like only 2 short of mine! I was like dam, that's kinda a turn on haha.

That bird off Strictly who used to be on Coronation Street, cant remember her name, was in a magazine the other day saying she was quality with a sniper rifle on COD........no gamertag though to get proof!!!!!

LY 182
Pre ordered with Amazon just now. I'm away in Prague next Wednesday for a few days. Get back Monday night. Tuesday I'm at home when the game should be delivered. Perfect timing!