ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Offical Forza 4 photo thread **

Clio 1.2 16v Sport
First off i aint going to lie to you and say i made this cos i didn't but i love it non the less!!!

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

I will get some action shots soon :D

172cup/ insignia
I took theis on my phone to not being able to get my internet working on my xbox. its a renault twingo with megane 250 engine runing 435bhp and rwd

forza4 twingo.jpgsuper twingo.jpg

Nippy white cup
I just put my 1st vid on...just a quick bit of the TG test track but I loved how realistic it looked (even if it is a RUF lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nippy white cup
Cheers m8y...could have cut the penultimate corner more but I just wanted to upload something and get the achievment tbh...I'll get some better ones but not sure if I can be bothered waiting for it to upload to their site lol...took ages!

Chris

Nippy white cup
I just uploaded on the game to the storefront but it also asks you if you want to share it on forzamotorsport.net...this bit took a while last night but it looks good..especially in HD

Chris

Clio Dynamique 1.4
Two of my VW Fox. Carbon bonnet and roof with a vinyl on bonnet also extra low Fox on first pic ;)

Get_Low.jpg

Red_Disks_And.jpg

get some more up soon of my other cars.

Nippy white cup
Did another quick vid last night...didn't put it on HD tho..me and seb close as you like at the tyres lol

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
This baby is awesome...

Basically a Mondeo mirror of my car - 285bhp, same alignment settings as my actual car, then bang the rear tyres up to maximum pressure and boom, epic long drifts.

GetPhoto.ashx

LY R26 #288
On the 'My Profile' home page, click view all next to where your photos are shown.

It'll take you to your gallery and on the left hand side there is a panel with a link that says 'download' on it. Thats how you get the movie I think.

Nippy white cup
When you go to view all pics there is a section on the right where you usually have your 8mp pic but if you upload a vid it will be there instead

Chris

Not a 320d
Someone run me an in car vid of a GT3 RSR.........Pref the bumper cam. I wanna see how the game sounds and looks from that point of view.