ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Offical Forza 4 photo thread **

C1 VTR (Company Car)
[IMGO]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8443/7748086118_1dd0905c75.jpg[/IMGO]

One of my personal faves from my collection, Will get some more up soon after a good sesh of photo taking :eek:

Attachments

• 7748086118_1dd0905c75.jpg
    7748086118_1dd0905c75.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 81
  1eight2
Some brilliant photographs on here, makes me want to finish work early and play forza!

I'll upload mine tonight

I'm a tiny bit obsessed with the 2.7, I've got about 8 of them in various looks and states of tune. Built two in the last few days that are mid way through getting Magnus Walker replica paintjobs lol

Oddly enough it's his silver 68R I've made and am fairly happy with and I'm mid paint on his white (with blue/red panels) race car.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, I still play this game. Hasn't aged at all imo.

+1 epic game I have piled 100s of hours into it in fact I think I have around the 500 mark now. Got full manufacturer affinity on 3 or 4 car manufacturers and own just about all the best cars including some of the very expensive ones like the 250 gto.

Some of my stats would make people question if I have a life lol.

GetPhoto.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I managed to get a nice clean lap on the ring in S class using a clio lol, faster than anyone on my friends list anyway. Bit of a challenge if you fancy beating it in a clio too ;).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha you cant be too heavy on throttle out of bends but its really good and flies tbf. Done a fair bit of tuning on it though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah I am mate I'll share it. I think a few seconds max is there to be had but would be tough to keep it clean.

Its a flying lap too as I got it doing a 5 lap online race.