ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Offical Forza 4 photo thread **

ph2 172
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Is it me or does the volvo handle surprisingly well? I made an A class RWD one and I can go full throttle out of a corner and its still not sliding out.

That's with toe out aswell.

Yours look as good as mine to me :eek: If anything, yours are a little sharper IMO!

I do a very quick touch up in photoshop (Auto Levels & Auto Colour Correction) as the picture on the telly is never the same as on my MBP, but nothing apart from that...

ph2 172
A few cars have matte paint as one of there normal colours. The new M5 is one, one of the maseratis has it to.

There might be some others

Your pics are epic Joey. I'd love to know what settings your using for focus, exposure etc. :)

Thanks! :)
I tend to move the camera further away from the car and zoom in, 60-70 Aperture, exposure depends on the circuit usually, as does 'brightness' and colour. I never do vignette above 80 either as it just becomes too harsh. No 'sepia' either.

6913286028_4c4d2d1973_z.jpg

Dodge Dart by joe.drewery, on Flickr

Last edited: