ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey dynamic to a inferno 182

Clio 182
Well its been a while since i was last on, so thought i would start a new thread.

I use to own a 1.2 blue Clio, looked like the below near then end

66f2fc15-orig.jpg
[/URL]

However on the 20th of December on my way home from London a Picasso decided to ram me from behind and write her off, sad times. But in the wake of this disaster, my new inferno 182 was acquired. !!

clio.jpg

Car is completely standard, loving the speed of this beast in comparison to the 1.2. So currently not planning on doing anything straight away, I have a few ideas and will see what happens :-

OZ F1 alloys in anthracite
Ebiach sportlines
upgrade speakers and stereo
carbon fiber detailing
megane rs badge

anyone else has any recommendations

Arctic 182FF
Nice upgrade! Always had a soft spot for infernos. Your plans sound good too, just keep it clean and maybe refresh a few bits, such as sorting out the headlights and a skoda splitter (mentioned above), but also maybe paint the upper grill black because it's looking a bit faded and grey at the moment, and possibly a smaller front plate? Might be worth having a look at Danman's inferno for ideas as I think his is pretty much perfect.

Clio 182
So being bank holiday I managed to get some time to do a few bits to the beast.

3e6evyde.jpg

Debadged both the old clio and sports badge, put the new rs badge.

yha8ury5.jpg

Also put on the skoda splitter not sure if you can see

Really need to get some decent pics taken !

Also did a polish and wax on 3 cars group effort !
qyqybege.jpg

And as it rained today got some decent Beadage!

e3ybaqan.jpg

Hopefully if their is no rain on Monday Ill be able to do some restoration on my headlights and take some decent pics !