ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey Blue phase 1 for sale...

Megane R26
All I know is that it's been for sale for a while. They have/had a flame red Ph1 too.

Looks nice though!

Alpina d3 f30
One of those cars! I don't see why it hasn't sold though, steep money for sure but not many like that left.
I'd be interested to know what @Cerrone made of it? Miles from me to pop down.

Alpina d3 f30
Thanks for the link?
Spoke with Andrew today and he sounded a decent guy and said the same stuff as he did to @Cerrone; he also offered to collect me from the station and, tbh, couldn't have been more helpful! No money off though?I'm tempted though?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Thanks for the link?
Spoke with Andrew today and he sounded a decent guy and said the same stuff as he did to @Cerrone; he also offered to collect me from the station and, tbh, couldn't have been more helpful! No money off though?I'm tempted though?
He offered me £150 off ? Like others have said to me when I went to look if he is that much of a dick when buying the car what would he be like if you have any problems!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Would be interesting to see MOT history but no reg displayed.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Not worth that’s kind of money....yet.
Yes it is low miles and is in a rare colour and they do not come up for sale often. For that kind of money it will need to be proper special with engine/suspension upgrades or had a lot of restoration work done to it. He is obviously pushing his luck IMO as he knows there is some value in it.

Alpina d3 f30
Many thanks for all your help on this, it's really appreciated?
I've had some difficult news which has put this purchase very much in doubt, as if I wasn't riddled with doubt anyway, but I'm still biting at the bit to see it! Just had a new 630i dropped off as a courtesy car ....the perfect freebie M4 muncher??