ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone looked at this Monaco Phase 1?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
£5k!

Does look tidy apart from the exhaust isn’t sitting right?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Yea I went to look at it at the start of January..... the bloke in the garage is a tool! It is a nice car not worth 5k IMO as it’s not standard, the exhaust is rotten and It’s had a paint job on the front leaving paint all on the head light! It’s a nice car for the right price but the man wasn’t moving and was just a complete idiot!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The dealer was on Rogue Traders a few years ago. Interesting about the paint and did spot the exhaust in the pic hanging down to one side.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was going to say someone had been to view it, well if you can call it that.

No discount until you walk away iirc

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Was going to say someone had been to view it, well if you can call it that.

No discount until you walk away iirc
Yea he didn’t move out of his seat and shouted across the show room/warehouse “I will knock £150 off!” 😂
He was aware I was coming to view it but it was right in the back of the warehouse so tightly packed in with other cars I couldn’t even look down the one side of it! He also said it needs a mot and it wouldn’t come with one with the sale! If you could get it for the right price and give it don tlc I’m sure it would be a nice car just not for that price!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
Yea he didn’t move out of his seat and shouted across the show room/warehouse “I will knock £150 off!” 😂
He also said it needs a mot and it wouldn’t come with one with the sale! If you could get it for the right price and give it don tlc I’m sure it would be a nice car just not for that price!
As long as the sills are not full of rot.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB Clio 182
As long as the sills are not full of rot.
True!
He “sold” one last year for £9000 with 20,000 on the clock and he knows everything there is to know about clios and you won’t find a better one out there than this! :eek:penmouth:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
True!
He “sold” one last year for £9000 with 20,000 on the clock and he knows everything there is to know about clios and you won’t find a better one out there than this! :eek:penmouth:
If he was willing to get the thing out then people could inspect it properly.

I'd like to go and view it.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB Clio 182
If he was willing to get the thing out then people could inspect it properly.

I'd like to go and view it.
I’d still be interested if the price was right and it was a different garage! It would be interesting if you did go to see it as you clearly know what your looking for with ph1’s!