ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number plates...?

Mercedes C320!
hey everyone....

i was just wondering if any body knew where i could order a set of the metal french number plates as i cant find anywhere good on the internet.... would also be nice if some1 had a pics of them on a car....???

Cheers...!!!!

mk 2 clio 1.2
i got mine from france

P150408_1909.jpg

look on ebay, there quite cheap there

Mercedes C320!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Thanks dude :)

Glad to be of service! I'm not affiliated with DubMeister in anyway, infact I don't even like Dubs as a rule heh, but the service really was 100% perfect both times I used them. If you get bumper sticky things, my tip is avoid the Halfords ones, they're expensive at 3.99 a pack and I needed 4 packs to get both plates on. Motorworld do Trim Tape at 3.99 for 5 metres that I have used on these and it's worked much, much better.

Dan

RB 182
Plates001.jpg

i know its no use but i cant for the life of me remember where i got them!! Something like French plates on the net, just searched on google to be honest

To hold them on the car i gto some number plate holders off eBay, theres a guy sells them on there, he takes them off Irish cars that are going to auction or something lol. You can see here

CarJan08012.jpg