ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not sure why but i love this

Clio Mk1+Fiesta Mk6
found this tonight thought it was pretty cool

Last edited by a moderator:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
1. Adele
2. Horrific headlights.
3. HID Foglights used everywhere.
4. Terrible stance. YOLO
5. Things hanging from the tow eye
6. Adele Remixes
7. Sparko steering wheel used. Not race car.
8. That bonnet. Seriously WTF.
9. RS badge.

However that's just my personal opinion.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
1. Adele
2. Horrific headlights.
3. HID Foglights used everywhere.
4. Terrible stance. YOLO
5. Things hanging from the tow eye
6. Adele Remixes
7. Sparko steering wheel used. Not race car.
8. That bonnet. Seriously WTF.
9. RS badge.

However that's just my personal opinion.

This except for numbers 1 & 6 :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
That's awesome. Barring the fog lights and provided it has at least a 1*2 engine in it. Otherwise what a load of s**te.

0be8417b3b899bdd31122efd68ef0a52_zpscc3ec995.jpg

Now this is a cool twingo

Last edited by a moderator:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Did an R5 conversion to a green one a few years ago. In a word "amazing" though this isn't the best example (nice video though).

Clio Mk1+Fiesta Mk6
its good just to see what other peoples opinions are. i wouldnt have the car myself but i thought the video was well made and i thought it was quite interesting.

He looks like one of those thick as f**k types that's only interested in the gym, except one day he came across an old 2001 issue of max power in the lobby leaving the gym and went straight on ebay and emptied all the money he had saved up for roids on that foul piece of s**t. It looks like the rear arch was cut with kitchen scissors for f**k sake.

^^

LOL at scissors

mAf-f3OqPVRFJPjCRwpsgRw.jpg

Seriously, remember trying to cut a perfect circle out when you were a small child? It doesn't work. Now imagine a roid filled spunk nugget needing his arches cut, he'd blatantly go straight in the kitchen drawer and attack it with a pure concentration face. The thing is roid heads have limited movement of their arms, much like a t-rex, so imagine a t-rex in an Armani shirt trying to cut arches with kitchen scissors. That's the result.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Lol!

Also I love how he felt he had to pretend to have a girlfriend. 'Here, watch me slide this manual sunroof back!' Bet she was foaming at the gash.